Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: somethng no sp has done before  (Read 2911 times)

Online timsussex

with probably over 150 punts under my belt yesterday an sp did something new

Good start with kisses and cuddle then a couple of bouts of owo (i needed a cool down) moving into 69 then on with the cover for mish and vigorous cowgirl leadng to a very very satisfactory climax

So far so great

but then she did something that really made my toes curl - she leapt off grabbed a wet wipe removed the condom and gave the now wilting little  fella a quick suck WOW !

never had that before !

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Do you have a link please

Many thanks

Offline teddyking

Does your cock hurt from sensitivity after cumming and having a BJ straight after? I tried this and it feels sensitive af
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online timsussex

Does your cock hurt from sensitivity after cumming and having a BJ straight after? I tried this and it feels sensitive af

VERY sensitive but it was done very gently and only for a few seconds but yes really made my toes curl - was on that fine line between extreme pleasure and pain if you know what i mean

Online alabama1

I had a wg squirt once when i visited London. Don't know what it was that shot out, but it wasn't piss.  :unknown:

Offline Vice Admiral

with probably over 150 punts under my belt yesterday

That's a lot of punts in one day.  Impressive. 

However it's not surprising it was a bit sensitive.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

That's a lot of punts in one day.  Impressive. 
:lol:
It's called conveyor surfing

Offline Payyourwaymate

How about a free meet the first time you've met them? No? Well....me neither.

Online pythondan

A while ago I met with a girl and was giving her reverse oral which she seemed to enjoy but was not quite getting her there. She told me to put a condom over my finger and insert it bum whilst she brought herself off with a vibrator. Not a great lover of bum related fun but this was memorable  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

with probably over 150 punts under my belt yesterday an sp did something new

Good start with kisses and cuddle then a couple of bouts of owo (i needed a cool down) moving into 69 then on with the cover for mish and vigorous cowgirl leadng to a very very satisfactory climax

So far so great

but then she did something that really made my toes curl - she leapt off grabbed a wet wipe removed the condom and gave the now wilting little  fella a quick suck WOW !

never had that before !

You missed a trick there MrT.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need for the wipe if you fill her gob with baby batter first and then let her clean your cock with her mouth.  :cool: :cool:

Feels just the same.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Told me I was the best she ever had and gave me my money back. !!!!!

Offline standardpostage

:lol:

Offline The Owl

You missed a trick there MrT.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need for the wipe if you fill her gob with baby batter first and then let her clean your cock with her mouth.  :cool: :cool:

Feels just the same.  :lol: :lol:

Feels better and I even get a psychological rush if she swallows my load as well.

Cum in pussy is nice but spunking in a condom out of necessity, it's punting after all, isn't as much fun as cumming in a prostitutes mouth.

I used to get really sensitive when I was younger. My then girlfriend used to take great pleasure continuing to ride me after I'd blown a load in her because she liked my reaction due to hypersensitivity. For some reason that eased off after I got older.

Offline donnybob

Sorry that's all that happened, I got my money back, then she paid me !!

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry that's all that happened, I got my money back, then she paid me !!

Right………..

She told me I was the best she ever had, gave me my money back. Insisted on paying me twice her normal hourly rate and made me a packed lunch to eat on my way home. !!

Mind you. I gotta be honest.
That did only happen once.  :D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:06:28 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline jimbobted

Feels better and I even get a psychological rush if she swallows my load as well.

Cum in pussy is nice but spunking in a condom out of necessity, it's punting after all, isn't as much fun as cumming in a prostitutes mouth.
It's been a long time since o finished in a girls mouth, usually in the bag or I jack off over her face and mouth. But recently I've found a couple of swallowers and I'd forgotten how great it feels to cum whilst she continues to suck you off, very intense orgasm. And there's something satisfying about watching her wait until you've finished before carefully sliding her mouth over the tip whilst making sure nothing spills, and then swallowing the lot.
Part of me wants to partake in this more,and part of me wants to keep it as an occasional treat.

Offline Arch

About 5 years during one of my overnight meet with my regular SP, we took a bubble bath together and we chatted about everything and nothing; Among the random chit chats she mentioned she used to sing as a choir girl at her local church when she was a teenager, and after my urging she sang it to me while we sat face to face, in the bath, covered in bubbles. It was one of the most beautiful singing I have ever heard live.

This is not likely to ever happen, with any other SP, again.

Offline standardpostage

About 5 years during one of my overnight meet with my regular SP, we took a bubble bath together and we chatted about everything and nothing; Among the random chit chats she mentioned she used to sing as a choir girl at her local church when she was a teenager, and after my urging she sang it to me while we sat face to face, in the bath, covered in bubbles. It was one of the most beautiful singing I have ever heard live.

Was she called Amazing Grace  :)

Offline BogBog1

I think it's a very safe bet to assume you are correct  :lol:

Online alabama1

I recall something similar, but slightly less romantic. It was her fault for her poor song choice, "smack my bitch up" by The Prodigy.  :D

Offline lamboman

Getting wanked off whilst she has her tongue in your arse is a novelty.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jambogaz

Ah the good ol' Rusty Trombone move   :dance:

Offline Dipper

Ah the good ol' Rusty Trombone move   :dance:

:lol: :lol:

Not heard that expression in a long time. Thanks for the lol.  :drinks: