Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Postcode Area Punts  (Read 3845 times)

Offline GorillaWarfare

Lockdown must be getting to me, I thought of a small game I'd be interested to see answers to. Using only the postcode area to not out anyone's work address, how many UK postcode areas have you punted in during your punting career. It's like the "how many countries have you punted in?" threads but for those of us who aren't the jet-setting type.

For example, I have punted in four so far, the CH, CW, WA and L postcode areas, not ventured out the north west quite yet for a punt.

There's 124 postcode areas in the UK, so I'm a long way away from ticking them all off, I know!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:38:33 pm by GorillaWarfare »

Offline tesla

For example, I have punted in four so far, the CH, CW, WA and L postcode areas, not ventured out the north west quite yet for a punt.

CW is spanning the west midlands as well as the north west

Offline bdyno

Offline southcoastpunter

BH, SO, PO, BN, LE, M, B, NG, HP,BS, CF and a number in the London area (mainly within zones 1-3)

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Corus Boy

I can't be bothered to research the postcodes but;

London North.
London South.
Swindon.
Bath.
Bristol.
Weston Super Mare.
Chippenham.
Taunton.
Exeter.
Chepstow.
Newport.
Cardiff.
Swansea.
Ebbw Vale.
Merthyr Tydfil.
Abergavenny.
Caerphilly.
Monmouth.
Cheltenham.
Tewkesbury.
Worcester.
Birmingham.
Leicester.
Liverpool.
Inverness.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 03:41:10 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Home Alone

Why :unknown: :unknown:

Explained in the first six words of the OP, Dipper. It's getting to quite a few of us; I'll be glad when 'house arrest' is lifted.

I've not kept records of every SP I've seen - I may be a Nerd, but not that much of one! - but, from memory of towns I've punted in, and in the order that they come back to me: LS, M, BB, L, CH, BD, WN, PR, OL, BL, SK, WF, CV, SW, SE, CA, BS, G & FY.

There may be one or two others but none that spring to mind at present.

Offline Corus Boy

Explained in the first six words of the OP, Dipper. It's getting to quite a few of us; I'll be glad when 'house arrest' is lifted.

I've not kept records of every SP I've seen - I may be a Nerd, but not that much of one! - but, from memory of towns I've punted in, and in the order that they come back to me: LS, M, BB, L, CH, BD, WN, PR, OL, BL, SK, WF, CV, SW, SE, CA, BS, G & FY.

There may be one or two others but none that spring to mind at present.

You're owning up to doing it BB? :)

Offline Home Alone

You're owning up to doing it BB? :)

Oh No, no, no!! :scare:

Padiham has a BB postcode, though. If I remember rightly, the last time the name of the SP I saw there - probably 10 years ago, now - came up on an AW Search, she'd moved to somewhere in Salford so being one of the girls I've seen in the 'M' postcode district.

Offline ulstersubbie

M, G, DE, HD, S, BS, DY, WV, LS, London (Zone one).

Offline A Decent Fist

Don't find the postcodes very informative but (in approximate chronological order) I have punted in Stoke-on-Trent, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, every area of London, Newcastle, Gateshead, Darlington, Edinburgh, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Nottingham, Kent and Surrey. Plus the USA and France.

Offline RAJEC

Global punter here. Too many postcodes to list  :D

Online sparkus

Obviously AW browsing in London means you have to be quite adept at postcodes to save time as the radius search is shit so I can honestly say over the past 10 or more years I have them memorised and can browse at all will all available options along the E and N border.  I tend to avoid the W and NW ones as they're too vast and in any case I generally rely on intel from here for there.

If I am feeling adventurous I will just do an all postcodes search on IG (doing that on E would mean too many pages).

Offline Corus Boy

Pick the correct postcode and you might just land Judie;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Postcodes?

I could make an attempt at counties.

Isle of Wight
Hampshire
Dorset
Devon
Sussex
Somerset
Bristol
Wiltshire
Berkshire
Gloucester
Worcester
Oxford
Staffordshire
Shropshire
Cheshire
Lancashire

Looks like about 16 out of 48 counties
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 05:57:46 pm by houseboot »

Offline latecomer

It shows what lockdown is doing to our brains - but this is an interesting exercise.  As far as I can remember, and in no particular order:
SW, W, WC, E, BN, DN, S, G, RG, MK, SL, CT.

Offline Malvolio

All eight in London, CR, WD and EH.

Offline hullad

Offline vindici

London, B, CV, WV, M, LU, MK, NN, SL, OX, ST, LE, GU, KT, CR, TW, WR, ST, NG.

+3 countries outside the UK 💸💸💸

As soon as this bloody lockdown ends, I have plans to branch out into:
CF, SA, LS, L, BL, PE, BD, & TS (Teeside, not the other kind)

Wishful thinking right now, but I plan to fill my boots (amongst other things), as soon as I can get a UK tour booked.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A bit boring for me with the exception of a few rub and tug places in Nottingham many many years ago when I used to travel more, all mine have been in the NE postcode area.

Offline mike63

I can barely remember what happened last week, let alone where I punted 40 years ago.  :rolleyes:

Offline Home Alone

This may be cheating slightly; Corus Boy, but an AW Reference could be helpful in helping people decide whether they might have a new Postcode District to visit post-lockdown. ;)

Offline Drayki

Now she’s one bird I’d visit in any postcode  :lol:

But getting back to the OP’S post... Wa, Wn, L, Bl,

Offline niceguy30!!

I'd drive anywhere for that

Online RedKettle

London - various postcodes

NG (Nottingham, Mansfield & Newark(
LE (Leicester & Loughborough)
S
L
CF
BS
SK
B (Birmingham and Bromsgrove)
LN
DE (Derby and Burton)

Offline stevedave

LS
BD
WF
M
LE
W1
S
NE
NG

Mainly LS though, maybe I'll have to spread my wings after lockdown  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

This may be cheating slightly; Corus Boy, but an AW Reference could be helpful in helping people decide whether they might have a new Postcode District to visit post-lockdown. ;)

According to this article;

External Link/Members Only

Darlington.

I doubt that she is on AW.

Offline Home Alone

I - belatedly - see what you did there, Corus Boy. Very clever!! ;)

What a pity! :cry:  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 11:12:16 am by Home Alone »

Offline ian cognito

SA
CF
NP
BS
BA
SN
TA
SO
PO
IP
B
M

So mainly along the M4 and M5 corridors.

Offline hornbill

Hampshire and adjacent counties, Sussex, Dorset,  Isle of Wight mainly.

Liverpool,  London when away on courses or conferences

Offline Hobbit

Lockdown must be getting to me, I thought of a small game I'd be interested to see answers to. Using only the postcode area to not out anyone's work address, how many UK postcode areas have you punted in during your punting career. It's like the "how many countries have you punted in?" threads but for those of us who aren't the jet-setting type.

There's 124 postcode areas in the UK, so I'm a long way away from ticking them all off, I know!

So you have Ho's in different Area codes.  :D

Offline Corus Boy

I - belatedly - see what you did there, Corus Boy. Very clever!! ;)

What a pity! :cry:  :thumbsdown:

:drinks:

Just think how good it would be if she came with a winning cheque for £135,000. :)

Offline John Johnson

B
BH
BR
BS
CF
CH
CR
CT
DA
DE
EC
EN
LL
LS
LU
M
ME
MK
N
NN
NP
NR
PO
S
SE
SO
Sk
W
WA

That is spread over many years.

Offline Home Alone

:drinks:

Just think how good it would be if she came with a winning cheque for £135,000. :)

If she did that while giving me it, I would as well; I'm sure! :D :D :D

You centre 'em, Corus Boy; I'll knock 'em in! ;)

Online rocket88

Offline spiralnotebook

Offline Home Alone

BE LL EN D . . . . .

:hi:
My inner pedant, while applauding spiralnotebook's winning of the 'Jeremy Clarkson Memorial post', can't resist pointing out there are no postcodes beginning BE or D! :hi:

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I've long been of the opinion that it's better to travel an hour or 2 for the best possible punt available, then take any old trash that's 5 minutes drive away. As a result, from about 70 punts I reckon I've racked up 15 postcodes

AL
CM
E
EN
HA
HP
LU
MK
N
PE
SG
SW
W
WC
WD

Offline Coriniumstud

Can’t be arsed with postcode
Forest of Dean
Swindon
Lyneham
Bristol

Offline Ahalfa Carling

In no particular order

ST, GU, CF, BB, NG, DE, OX, NE, CM, IG, SS, PE, LE, S, and various London

Offline spiralnotebook

My inner pedant, while applauding spiralnotebook's winning of the 'Jeremy Clarkson Memorial post', can't resist pointing out there are no postcodes beginning BE or D! :hi:

:D
 :hi:

Offline the_exile

I think I have visited the following for a punt:

AL, B, CB, CM, IP, LE, M, MK, NN, NR, RH, SG, TW, W1D, W1H, WD

Most from pre-UKP days, more recently in CB & IP codes.