Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW links inconsistently linking to Web App version of page/site  (Read 977 times)

Offline Driftking

So just trolling around the site look at reviews trying to think of who to visit post covid. I've clicked on a few links AW links and it constantly goes to their 'app' site. Its a bit annoying to use. Wondering if anyone has any idea how to stop it going there. I only have the use of a phone so can't use a computer/laptop.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vindici

There is a link to use the main desktop site in your screenshot. Click that 😎

Offline Driftking

When I click that I takes me to the home page and not page of the girl....

Offline GingerNuts

So just trolling around the site look at reviews trying to think of who to visit post covid. I've clicked on a few links AW links and it constantly goes to their 'app' site. Its a bit annoying to use. Wondering if anyone has any idea how to stop it going there. I only have the use of a phone so can't use a computer/laptop.

I logged in using my phone and clicked on a few AW links. Some go to the girl's page and some go to the page in your OP.

Try clicking on these two links:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I think the first one will go to the page in your OP and the second to the girl's profile page.

Unfortunately it just seems to be down to how the link was posted on the forum.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 01:41:13 am by GingerNuts »

Offline oneeyesnake

I am having the same issue as DK, I can see what you are saying.  But as a large portion of punter reviews using the link from the AW profile. This will result in a large number not working. Do we know what has changed recently?

Offline ZeroCount

I'm seeing the same thing, and it's very annoying. The mobile version of the site is crap, these links always used to go straight to the desktop version for me, but AW must have changed the site in the last day or so.

There should be a menu option in you browser called "request desktop site", or something similar. At least using that you can get through to the proper profile page. It's bloody annoying having to click that every time though, when it never used to be necessary.

Offline oneeyesnake

AW has screwed up their internal links as well!  :lol: on the profile link provided go to the MMF link.

Offline Driftking

Looks like wmif the link has the 'view profile' on the link its fine. But the 'standard' link goes to the app site. Fingers crossed it can be fixed

Offline oneeyesnake

They have realised and sorted it.....

Offline Driftking

Thank god for that. Just need to wait for this Covid to run its course....