Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will WG’s come back when this is over?  (Read 19738 times)

Offline Anadin

Assuming life eventually goes back to normal then yes they will return, but it might not ever go back to normal. I assume there will always be WGs but I really only like Brazilians now and there may not be many left.

Offline freeze44

Assuming life eventually goes back to normal then yes they will return, but it might not ever go back to normal. I assume there will always be WGs but I really only like Brazilians now and there may not be many left.

Yeah will always be a demand for wg's  :thumbsup:

Why only Brazilians? Been with a couple and had good experiences but wonder why only them now for you?

Offline Anadin

Yeah will always be a demand for wg's  :thumbsup:

Why only Brazilians? Been with a couple and had good experiences but wonder why only them now for you?

I probably prize looks a bit too much but I've come to realise the importance for me of being very attracted to the WG I'm seeing and I don't know why but I find Brazilian WGs a fair bit hotter than any other group.
Have to admit they're not always the best at providing a service but sometimes if I'm lucky that can be overcome with repeated visits if they stick around.

Offline freeze44

I probably prize looks a bit too much but I've come to realise the importance for me of being very attracted to the WG I'm seeing and I don't know why but I find Brazilian WGs a fair bit hotter than any other group.
Have to admit they're not always the best at providing a service but sometimes if I'm lucky that can be overcome with repeated visits if they stick around.

Fair enough. Prize looks as well  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

for myself health comes first.. i won't be racing to them in a hurry.. still have to get through that tread carefully minefield period after lockdown..
Tread carefully?

Until there's a vaccine I won't be treading at all..... It's too bloody dangerous mukker  :hi:

Offline cash2spare

Well as most wgs tell us they have "other jobs" and that doing this is just a hobby (although you have to pay) I doubt many if any will return. The choice between £120 per hour or £8.72 per hour at Tesco is a no brainer, it's Tesco all the way lol.  :D

Of course they will ALL be back, well those who have stopped and no doubt a new generation will join them.

I say the more the merrier and get those prices as well as knickers down!  ;)

Online Colston36

do not get suckered into false sense of security.. for them money matters that is why they are whores..MONEY COMES FIRST

for myself health comes first.. i won't be racing to them in a hurry.. still have to get through that tread carefully minefield period after lockdown..

I don't think money comes first for them any more than anyone else.

Offline HarryZZ

Well as most wgs tell us they have "other jobs" and that doing this is just a hobby (although you have to pay) I doubt many if any will return. The choice between £120 per hour or £8.72 per hour at Tesco is a no brainer, it's Tesco all the way lol.  :D

Of course they will ALL be back, well those who have stopped and no doubt a new generation will join them.

I say the more the merrier and get those prices as well as knickers down!  ;)

Of course they'll be back, it's their career just as the rest of us unable to work right now all return to our previous jobs and ways of life, more than that though we have a recession looming, jobs will have been lost during the months we've been on lockdown, many shops and pubs were saying they were struggling already I think the working landscape will be very different on the other side, so that could mean even more girls looking to earn living on their backs, although it might also mean fewer punters if there's increased unemployment. Perhaps SPs with families will reevaluate the situation, I think people will be more aware of social distancing, be horrified at people coughing in public and just general personal hygiene so perhaps some of those might try to find other employment.

Offline niceguy30!!

They will all be gagging for some cock, they go from multiple cocks a day to no cock for months. They will be well up for it as soon as this is over those legs will wide open and giving some good performances as well.

Offline David1970

They will all be gagging for some cock, they go from multiple cocks a day to no cock for months. They will be well up for it as soon as this is over those legs will wide open and giving some good performances as well.

What colour is the sky in your world?

Offline Thephoenix

I don't think there's any doubt that prostitution will continue as long as men continue to have dicks.

From a punters viewpoint, I wonder if this forced abstinence might result in some of us thinking of stopping, if they've been considering that for a while for whatever reason.

Of course it's just as likely that all that spent up frustration will result in a punting frenzy.

Being an ol' codger, it's crossed my mind that this could be a good opportunity to break the habit.

But I suppose I could just have one more punt. :rolleyes:

Offline casio

In Japan, the SP's get proper government stimulus during the lock-down:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Home Alone

Can't see the Chancellor of the Exchequer coming up with anything like that for any SP who doesn't file a tax return!🤔

Offline dgh7622

What about final salary schemes?

Yes 30% and some.
I am going to be like Branson and ask for a hand out

Offline JonasG

I don't think there's any doubt that prostitution will continue as long as men continue to have dicks.

From a punters viewpoint, I wonder if this forced abstinence might result in some of us thinking of stopping, if they've been considering that for a while for whatever reason.

Of course it's just as likely that all that spent up frustration will result in a punting frenzy.

Being an ol' codger, it's crossed my mind that this could be a good opportunity to break the habit.

But I suppose I could just have one more punt. :rolleyes:

I can see myself going mad when it's safe to start punting again lol.

Offline thimble29

I think there's probably also a large group of WGs out there that are glad they're not fucking loads of guys and thinking about a career change. How practical that will be I don't know. Might also be a few women getting into it because of losing their jobs too!

Offline rubric

I expect most girls will be back -- because it's easier that way, and a surprising number of them are still showing green lights, which may well indicate their dependence on the industry ...

OTOH I've seen cam girls complaining elsewhere about the rise in business - i.e there are only a certain number of hours in the day when they can self stimulate with a dildo before getting sore.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:42:49 pm by rubric »

Offline opal

Some WGs will come back, some wont and there will fewer coming into the profession. Things will get back to normally eventually but this could take a long time depending on how the virus is controlled and after we have become used to social distancing.

Anyone thought of wearing a surgical mask when punting?

Offline Home Alone

Anyone thought of wearing a surgical mask when punting?

Well, as one who: may never punt again, and certainly won't until after the All Clear's been given; and for whom DFK's an essential part of a session, my answer to that is a resounding "No"!

Was it a serious question, opal? :unknown:

Offline opal

Well, as one who: may never punt again, and certainly won't until after the All Clear's been given; and for whom DFK's an essential part of a session, my answer to that is a resounding "No"!

Was it a serious question, opal? :unknown:

Actually half serious. I'm with you in that I may never punt for the foreseeable future, however if and when I go back to work then I will be unable to social distance for some of my work though may wear PPE.

So logically If I had for example a massage and HE and both used PPE, would I be taking any greater risk doing that than in my everyday work where its virtually impossible to social distance though I may be wearing PPE?

Offline Belgarion

I've got a Brazilian thing too as I spent some time working there. There are some lovely women around though

Offline TomTank

Actually half serious. I'm with you in that I may never punt for the foreseeable future, however if and when I go back to work then I will be unable to social distance for some of my work though may wear PPE.

So logically If I had for example a massage and HE and both used PPE, would I be taking any greater risk doing that than in my everyday work where its virtually impossible to social distance though I may be wearing PPE?

it depends if your everyday work involves coming into close contact with somebody who might have been in close contact with 50 other people in the last 5 days, and you're 100% sure they used PPE .....

Offline king tarzan

I've got a Brazilian thing too as I spent some time working there. There are some lovely women around though

Do you actually know what a beautiful woman is?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

Yes, which is why I don't drool over an SP that is nothing special in my community.

I'm also yet to encounter any woman that has written a blog about me though or a warning on SAAFE.

How's the shaving going with the lockdown?

Offline Spencer Fobby

Yes, which is why I don't drool over an SP that is nothing special in my community.

I'm also yet to encounter any woman that has written a blog about me though or a warning on SAAFE.

How's the shaving going with the lockdown?

love to know the link to that  :D
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.

Offline Belgarion

love to know the link to that  :D

It's on here somewhere, not sure where to find.

Offline opal

it depends if your everyday work involves coming into close contact with somebody who might have been in close contact with 50 other people in the last 5 days, and you're 100% sure they used PPE .....

Thats just the point. A WG could have come into close contact with 50 plus people in 5 days, but a teacher in a school, hairdresser and many other occupations including my own will probably come into close contact to many more than 50 people in 5 days

Offline tobyk1

Normal services will eventually resume - fact of the market forces.

Question for me is who will stop & who will start whoring. Some may want to get a civvy job now due to the uncertainties & fact a vaccine is a long way off, but others will start working out of being broke. A big factor will be how much £€$ the average punter has in his pocket after all this.

Wider question for me personally is the nationalities/flavours that will be available. British ratio will go up for sure, which is shit for me because if I wanted a boring vanilla British bird I’d just go to a nightclub.

Roms will stay in the UK as home is no better.. Brazilians however may not bother coming over or returning. Europe, and the UK, are hit hard. The South American contingent on AW was already pretty shit before this... 99% Brazilians, 10% of which are any good.  No reason for it to get any better over the next year. Hope I’m wrong..... otherwise I’ll be on the first plane to Rio or Bogotá once this is all over..... who’s coming? :cool:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 12:24:43 pm by tobyk1 »
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline GreyDave

Thats just the point. A WG could have come into close contact with 50 plus people in 5 days, but a teacher in a school, hairdresser and many other occupations including my own will probably come into close contact to many more than 50 people in 5 days

Work mate ( a sub contractor Ive worked with we chatted on phone about numbers he has a cough and feels very weak ) thinks has this virus his OH is a Infants school Teacher.

..30 kids = 60 parents = 120 gran parents = 210 x 8 classes =1680 never mind the uncles and cousins they have on top of this...thats a massive number of people she can and no doubt did come in to contact with...she did Key worker cover as a rotor at the small Bedfordshire school .... :( :(  Wg`s have it easy contact wise this blokes OH has cleaned up sick shite and snot and what does she get for it ...arseholes saying they get long hoildays :( :(

Offline GreyDave

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Ive a work mate who married one ...  She looks like Maradona in a dress  :scare: :scare:

Offline opal

Work mate ( a sub contractor Ive worked with we chatted on phone about numbers he has a cough and feels very weak ) thinks has this virus his OH is a Infants school Teacher.

..30 kids = 60 parents = 120 gran parents = 210 x 8 classes =1680 never mind the uncles and cousins they have on top of this...thats a massive number of people she can and no doubt did come in to contact with...she did Key worker cover as a rotor at the small Bedfordshire school .... :( :(  Wg`s have it easy contact wise this blokes OH has cleaned up sick shite and snot and what does she get for it ...arseholes saying they get long hoildays :( :(

Could not agree more with your post Grey Dave.

Yes we have to look at risk when visiting a WG but is 30 minutes with a WG more of a risk than working all day in an Infants school where it is practically impossible for infants to social distance.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:08:28 pm by opal »

Offline Doc Holliday

Yes we have to look at risk when visiting a WG but is 30 minutes with a WG more of a risk than working all day in an Infants school where it is practically impossible for infants to social distance.

I would hope there is no kissing going on though  ;) :D

From a cross infection control perspective it is actually a very good question and not as obvious as you may think.

Offline opal

From a cross infection control perspective it is actually a very good question and not as obvious as you may think.

Definitely not Doc, kissing through a surgical mask wouldn't be the same  :kiss:

Offline king tarzan

well that is me out for even longer then :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online LLPunting

If your presumption is all generations are alive then there are 4 grandparents (except in some states like Kentucky, Alabama or Tennessee) so that's 240.   :hi:

If she worked as a rotor is she a bit of a spinner then?  ;)

IF she wears appropriate PPE for the clean-ups and is fastidious about exposure protocol then she's fine.  If she's one to get down with the kiddies to play and cuddle without PPE then she's a ticking timebomb.  But then she should already be self-isolating as a pre-caution for her household.

Offline Doc Holliday

Definitely not Doc, kissing through a surgical mask wouldn't be the same  :kiss:

Oh well that joke didn't work  :D

Offline opal

If your presumption is all generations are alive then there are 4 grandparents (except in some states like Kentucky, Alabama or Tennessee)
IF she wears appropriate PPE for the clean-ups and is fastidious about exposure protocol then she's fine.  If she's one to get down with the kiddies to play and cuddle without PPE then she's a ticking timebomb.  But then she should already be self-isolating as a pre-caution for her household.

Its virtually impossible for infants to social distance its not what 4 and 5 year olds do and they do want an cuddle or hold onto thier teacher. As far as im aware the infant schools still open for key workers children dont have proper PPE. We cant even keep the NHS supplied with PPE.
So thats unfortunately all infant school teachers ticking timebombs  :(

Offline TomTank

Your job might just be as risky then.
I doubt I will be punting until there is a cure, vaccine, or incredible testing and tracking programme in place.
I also won't be going to hairdressers, dentists, schools, pubs, restaurants, sports events etc.

Online Skyjuice1000

I think most will go to web caming the days of incalls are over

Offline Malvolio

No chance of the oldest profession being finished by a virus.

Offline dfg

SAAFE forum gives a good indication about how many are feeling.

Offline Home Alone

You can forget that idea. There will be more than enough frustrated blokes with enough cash to keep 'the oldest profession' going, once the medical risks associated with COVID 19 have been resolved.

Offline opal

You can forget that idea. There will be more than enough frustrated blokes with enough cash to keep 'the oldest profession' going, once the medical risks associated with COVID 19 have been resolved.

Agree, and the WGs who are will be working when lockdown is lifted are going to be busy.

I realize some WGs may are still showing availability, however I've contacted two of my regular WGs who both say it wont be safe for them to work when lockdown is ended.

So as far as I am concerned things will never be the same again punting wise and it may be a long time (if ever) that myself and some WGs return.

Offline opal

Your job might just be as risky then.
I doubt I will be punting until there is a cure, vaccine, or incredible testing and tracking programme in place.
I also won't be going to hairdressers, dentists, schools, pubs, restaurants, sports events etc.

I work from home 2 or 3 days a week so only have to work with others 2 or 3 days a week and not social distance half of that time. So I would say my job is far less risky than the scenarios you mention and in fact most peoples jobs.

Punting is not the main issue. There are massive implications for peoples jobs and businesses and society in general. 

Offline TomTank

I work from home 2 or 3 days a week so only have to work with others 2 or 3 days a week and not social distance half of that time. So I would say my job is far less risky than the scenarios you mention and in fact most peoples jobs.

Punting is not the main issue. There are massive implications for peoples jobs and businesses and society in general.

I'd put punting as being as risky as those scenarios and more risky than your job then

Offline mrfishyfoo

SAAFE forum gives a good indication about how many are feeling.

Fucking scary reading that site.

The number of them that think they will be able to up the price while decreasing the level of service is IMHO laughable.

No DFK, no OWO therefore no CIM equals no MrFishy.

Wanking it is.

Offline James

I can see no kissing and owo
they will prob wear mask so kissing is off the menu, depends what area they are in. may also get a new influx of high priced girls that may give good service to establish themselves.

I had a look at some webcamming free previews. my oh my were the girls hot. nice bodies,  nice face. played them a bit. chatted to a few in free view, got one to lift her thong off saying I was gonna top up account and join, then left.
they can make lots on camming
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 08:50:00 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Spencer Fobby

I had a read of the site and found it very interesting. Not scary.
It’s useful to hear thoughts from the other side of the fence. Many of them were saying that this break made them realise how much money they were wasting and that they would be working less and being less extravagant and careless with their earnings seemed quite sensible to me.
They were thinking through the notion of how many punters would have lost jobs/income etc while there would be a pent up desire for many.
Putting up prices by £10 was one girl’s attitude.

But the reality of market forces will also have an effect and no one really knows how that will play out yet.  There was a lot of chatter about new girls turning to the business.

Don’t see what was scary about it all.
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.