Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fewer WGs on AW?  (Read 565 times)

Offline Pennine Rover

In my area I have the AW search set to 25 miles and active in the last seven days.  In recent years the numbers gradually increased, most in my nearest (small) city.  However this year I have noticed a gradual decline in numbers with a 20% loss compared to last summer at the moment. Last year some of the most used hotels had a clamp down on Sergei and pals but we still get some UK girls touring and there are a few Thais, Poles and a Hungarian.

Has the threat of Brexit chased Sergei and his girls away?

Has anyone else noticed a drop in numbers?  Are girls using other platforms? On SA there are no obvious WGs in this area.

Offline Plan R

I hedge against scarcity by having mahoosive and varied Hotlist's - so there's usually someone available.
Plus I don't mind an hour's+ drive.

Offline Home Alone

I'm fortunate in that I live a mile or so from a junction of the M62 in Greater Manchester. That means that there must be literally 100+ available SPs within an hour's drive - from Liverpool to the far side of Leeds - on any day I feel like a punt and, like Plan R, a round trip of 3 hours or so doesn't phase me.

God knows what I'd do if I lived in an area like the OP's. :(  :unknown:

Offline HarryZZ

I'm fortunate in that I live a mile or so from a junction of the M62 in Greater Manchester. That means that there must be literally 100+ available SPs within an hour's drive - from Liverpool to the far side of Leeds - on any day I feel like a punt and, like Plan R, a round trip of 3 hours or so doesn't phase me.

God knows what I'd do if I lived in an area like the OP's. :(  :unknown:

Worse still, out of his 10 reviewed punts there are only 4 positives.

I sometimes wonder if the scene is getting worse but I think that when I started there were approximately 2 AW pages of SPs operating in my area, today I think it's probably about the same but I've visited many of them and I'm not too bothered about returning, some are poorly reviewed and I would avoid and some despite their self proclaimed credentials are EU imports whose claims I have grown to mistrust, leaving me with maybe a third as many potentials as I had a couple years ago despite the numbers being more or less the same.