Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork deletes emails?  (Read 647 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Has anyone noticed that AW deletes emails when a lady retires? A couple of times girls have sent me a goodbye message, but I couldn't read it as the text was changed to "The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site." Maybe they've permanently retired, maybe just taking a break for a while, or maybe they wanted to send a final "You never book me, jerkface, so I quit!" Either way, I'm really curious to read the final message they sent.

Anyone else run into this? Or know if there's any way to read the message?

Offline Billy no mates

Yeah, same for me, including messages I have sent, which are now not visible. (I’m using mobile site)

Online scutty brown

only way to have read the message would be if you had your profile to automatically forward it to your phone or e-mail account, costs money though

Offline Waterhouse

If they're important enough to keep for prosperity you could screenshot or screen-capture them to an image you can file away?

Offline Jimmyredcab

What you have to remember with Adultwork is that it is not a charity, it is a business, once a girl retires they will earn no more money from her so you can’t expect them to act like a dating service.  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If they're important enough to keep for prosperity you could screenshot or screen-capture them to an image you can file away?
:lol:

Anyway, once someone removes their profile, the actual message is no longer available.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:43:04 pm by Rochelle »

Offline JayEZ2K

only way to have read the message would be if you had your profile to automatically forward it to your phone or e-mail account, costs money though
Thanks, that's a useful tip.

What you have to remember with Adultwork is that it is not a charity, it is a business, once a girl retires they will earn no more money from her so you can’t expect them to act like a dating service.  :hi:
That's exactly what I figured, but it's actually like they've gone out of their way to make messages unreadable immediately upon account closure. :unknown:  It'd be good at least if the girls knew this, so they can text instead, or leave their account open a few days after sending. Would be nice to know what they wrote, and potentially relay the info.

In any case, I'll probably put some credits into my account for PG content, which should also solve the issue with disappearing messages.

Offline magnetico

In any case, I'll probably put some credits into my account for PG content, which should also solve the issue with disappearing messages.
How much would it cost you?

Offline JayEZ2K

How much would it cost you?
I don't know. I've yet to venture into prepaid credit cards and paid credits on AW.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Minimum spend on credits is £10, at least from my side.
These are the costs for receiving detailed emails.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackburnian

On SA now when an account is permenently deleted all messages in inbox from that member get deleted or at least you can't read them apparently due to GDPR .

Bb
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:45:12 pm by blackburnian »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As long as I've been on AW, any emails from an SP who is no longer active are not available to read but all the ones sent can still be read.

TailSeeker

Has anyone noticed that AW deletes emails when a lady retires? A couple of times girls have sent me a goodbye message, but I couldn't read it as the text was changed to "The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site." Maybe they've permanently retired, maybe just taking a break for a while, or maybe they wanted to send a final "You never book me, jerkface, so I quit!" Either way, I'm really curious to read the final message they sent.

Anyone else run into this? Or know if there's any way to read the message?

It's pretty common, I see it from punters who delete their accounts. Once they're deleted that's it, you can't see the message.