Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RebelliousTeengirl - Outcall Central London  (Read 2403 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Avoid this Bitch...Romanian hiding behind a German Nationality - Didn't show up in my hotel

I booked her 3 days before the meeting.
I confirmed with her one day before and in the same day.
She agreed to come to Travelodge in Central London
called her same day. she said she will come then one hour before meeting. she banned me from her whatsapp.
I send her a txt no reply
She wasted my time and my money (hotel + travel)
Avoid at all costs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Removed pic at request of poster - 26/05/2016]

Offline Vivago

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She does look rather tasty.

May I ask how do you know she is Romanian?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Tonyleung

Bobdayley

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She does look rather tasty.

May I ask how do you know she is Romanian?

I have seen this profile before, it was advertised as Romanian.. I remember the pictures  :hi:
To Admin: Can you remove the picture for discretion please

Offline Vivago

For a Romanian, she (or her pimp) has excellent written English. Sent her an email and a few minutes later got back a well written, grammatically correct and spelling perfect reply. Unusual. :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 04:48:12 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Bobdayley

For a Romanian, she (or her pimp) has excellent written English. Sent her an email and a few minutes later got back a well written, grammatically correct and spelling perfect reply. Unusual. :wacko:

My ex was German so I am familiar with German accent when speaking English. I spoke to her on the phone she doesn't sound German for me.
She is a time waster...if she do it once she will do it another time.. Even though, I told her before I book the hotel can you confirm that she is coming, and she said she will come no problem.
on D day, she blocked my number, i kept ringing and texting her with no reply.
I understand sometimes people can't make it for one reason or another but if she has told me before midday I could have cancelled the hotel and get my money back