Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alesia xx- Thornton Heath ( CR7)  (Read 1185 times)

HornyYF

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

Her profile caught my eye because it came across a bit more thought out than the typical Romanian profile and a couple of reviews on AW. I have been looking for a few pump and dump options in and around South East London that I can be there and back in no time without disrupting my day

Comms

Messaged Alesia on the Monday  evening to set up Thursday fairly quick reply (less than 30 mins). Probably a waste of time because I think a lot of these girls are so disorganised they only really take it seriously on the day.  On Thursday confirmed early in morning. Heading on my way there (only a short diversion from my normal route) and get a text that BT have arrived to sort out their internet in flat and she wasn’t sure how long her was going to be. (Have my doubts?) I could only wait so long so popped into tesco got my lunch for later and wandered around gormlessly for 30 minutes and decided it was long enough so text her that enough was enough but If I had time I might try and swing by on the way home

Left work about 7pm and decided I had time to try again.

Eventually got sorted by text but she told me she had to go the shop first. Was pretty cold that night so I was waiting around on the corner for 20 mins  and I wasn’t particularly impressed. She actually walked passed me on her way to shops but was dark. I thought it was her but she was with a friend so I didn’t say anything. Finally she comes back past me and heads into the flat. As I wasn’t 100%^ sure it was her I didn’t follow (that could have been a little awkward)

After a few minutes I see her waiving to me from her ground floor window so I head over and she lets me in (not through the window)

Certainly not reliable if you need to keep to a certain timeframe.

1 bed flat sharing with another girl who was present but stayed in the kitchen. 5 mina walk from Thornton Heath station  Fit for purpose  and clean enough. Shower available before although she wasn’t keen on me showering again afterwards which was a bit annoying as the GF might be home by the time I was home and smell of smoke/perfume might raise questions. Apparently they were on a top up metre and it was running out! So only 1 shower in 30 mins probably. Maybe she was just trying to get me out of the door but she seemed sincere, certainly got the impression money was tight

Price

£60 for 30 minutes. OWO and FK available but I choose not to partake in FK and opted for OW. I prefer to keep these pump and dumps all covered and low risk. 

Appearance

- Certainly the girl in pictures but perhaps the pictures aren’t that recent.-
- Slim build but was carrying a bit more flab around waist than pics  (A kid within the last year or so being most likely culprit)
-Nice pert boobs
-Nice legs but Arse was not tight and again some unwanted padding
-Minimal makeup  and effort with appearance-

Services

I came out of shower and she stripped of and mounted me on bed

FK/DFK:-

Peck on lips and I sensed she would have offered more as promised on her profile  but I withdrew

OW

Straddling me she offered OWO by took OW. Lets face it OW is never memorable but served its purpose of getting me hard

I suspect that with a little bargaining on price you could probably get CIM but I never enquired

Sex:-

After being hard for a few minutes  rolled her over for Missionary . 10 minutes or so like this slight variations, leg positions etc, sucking on her very nice boobs and nipples. Was going to go into doggy but she asked that we not do that position and she explained about caesarean and showed me her scar not especially visible to be honest) but this explained the extra bodyweight round her middle Went or spooning instead but hoisted myself up on my arm so that I could get similar penetration to doggy and came in that position after another 5 or 10 mins

Attitude

Well above your typical Romanian fare. She was friendly, smiling and welcoming., Easy to talk to during the session during sex didn’t have the vacant look on her face like she was laying back and thinking of Romania

Positives

- Overall good attitude
- Nice perky boobs
- Profile services seem reliable

Negatives-
- Not reliable in terms of appointment time
-Body didn’t live up to pictures
-Some racists hints towards black guys (so be warned)

Rating/Conclusion/Recommended/Return

6/10

Fairly standard pump and dump. Decent enough looking girl and a few positions. Not dissimilar to what you might expect at a walk up with the add ons for extra position, oral and fully naked etc. In this regard I would recommend her if you are in the area. Certainly nice enough personality for longer appointment but I personally usually want a little more in terms of services for longer appointments

Would I return? I tend not to revisit anyone unless they are truly exceptional- on to the next one

Hidden Image/Members Only

sean70

Thanks for the review OP. Funny had a look at this one a few times but just could bring myself to book because she was a Rom but afer your review albeit neutral .... Can you elaborate on a couple of things

- What were these racist comments re Black guys
- Clarify that you preferred OW rather than OWO

Cheers

HornyYF

Thanks for the review OP. Funny had a look at this one a few times but just could bring myself to book because she was a Rom but afer your review albeit neutral .... Can you elaborate on a couple of things

- What were these racist comments re Black guys
- Clarify that you preferred OW rather than OWO

Cheers

Re black guys nothing explicit just undertones. She talked about the Guy who installed internet earlier in the day and suggested he was slow because he was black which seemed rather unwarrented. Also said one of the reaons that she didnt like the flat was there there was too many black guys hanging around

As for OW I simply opt for this in short vists, to save on trips for STD checks and complications with the Mrs. OWO was 100% on offer (she was about to start) and there was nothing about Alesia that made me not want it (Was hard to decline in fact)

sean70

Cheers mate and thanks for the heads-up!

Offline Sinz

Thanks Admin, something did not feel right with HornyYF, it all makes sense now.