Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisa Thai - victoria  (Read 4469 times)

Offline stampjones

This could be a review I guess but that wouldnt really be fair imo so just posting here for those that are interested
I'm always a bit of a sucker for massage and the hope that I can get some extra pleasure. Nisa Thai is on the massage shops uk site External Link/Members Only so I always wondered what was on offer. Its on the second floor just next to victoria underground on a buzzer
I buzzed and asked - free? Yes. Went up.
Instantly knew nothing was gonna be available. There was a tent in the room which separated out 2 massage beds. Nothing gonna happen there and I was right.
Long story short(ish) - the girl was super hot thai. Wish I could fuck her.
The massage was really good
But that was it
There was a moment when Id turned over and her hands were going up my legs and brushing against my erect shaft that I thought it might, but no. Nothing
So - if like me you wondered - the answer is good masssge but thats about it.
If I did a review it would have to be negative because of lack of punt but given that they dont promise that and I never really expected it, I think that would be unfair, so hope this is useful to anyone who cares
One final thing - would I go back?
Damn right I would - but not for anything worth talking about on here

Offline atmos

Like the OP I've used Nisa Thai a couple of times and I echo his comments. The one exception is that I was offered HR, which I turned down because everything could be heard - I suspect the guy in the next 'cubicle' had accepted! I've not been back since, but the massage was good. It is popular and gets good reviews.

They have recently opened the Nisa Thai Spa on Lower Grosvenor Place which might be worth giving a try. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:56:56 am by atmos »

Online LLPunting

Mildly kinky being tossed off or better right by the palace  :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

SJ,
Did you get the name of the beauty you saw?
Perhaps if she works the other site and it's more discrete...  :dance:

Looks a little pricey on the site, how much did you pay?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 04:09:28 pm by LLPunting »

Offline atmos

Cost - sorry - it was a while ago.
A

Offline Bobwong

Drove past nisa spa the other day just as a stunning slim long haired girl was turning the sign on the door. Obviously don’t know if she does the massage but might give it a go in a couple of days. Their regular massage prices are quite expensive though