Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise at MKE - Fenny Stratford  (Read 649 times)

Offline tintin100

Went for a revisit and was disappointed compared to the last time, has put on weight, no longer like picture on website. Also asked for OWO. got it but she really hated doing it and kept stopping and inspecting it. god knows why and kept wanking me off, which I disliked, if I wanted a wank, I can do it myself for free, BTW I was cleaned and fresh, had shower before I arrived. Everything was rushed, I would expect an experience girl like her to be able to pace it correctly for a 30 minute service. The  session lasted about 15 minutes with her spending 5 minutes refreshing herself on my time. The whole appointment lasted 20 minutes, won't be returning to see her again. Really wanted to complain but wasn't in the mood, just not worth the trouble.
External Link/Members Only

Offline ProjectFun

After seeing her photo's I quite fancied seeing her and I thought given her experience it should be a good punt.Oh well cross that one off my list.
I've been waiting to see photo's of her appear on Twitter,probably now know why there aren't any.

Offline scouting

Offline Bornslippy

Shame (although airbrushed) her body looks banging in the photos....really is a shit show out there nowadays isn't it.

Online calzone

She was my first punt, I had a good time despite some performance issues on my part. I've thought about revisiting but with experience I realise the service wasn't anything special. Shame things seemed to have slipped downhill.

Offline tintin100

She was my first punt, I had a good time despite some performance issues on my part. I've thought about revisiting but with experience I realise the service wasn't anything special. Shame things seemed to have slipped downhill.
It has indeed. I reviewed her few years back and she was good and provided a good service but now seems jaded, rushed everything and just wanted to get it done ASAP and has put on the weight.