Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darin sweetie Thai - Camberley  (Read 1668 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7438956) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

£60 15 mins

Comms by text, located about 5 minutes walk from the train station. Pay and displays available near by but residential road on the other side of the station had free parking

Serviced flats around the corner from the multistorey, opposite the gym. Had text me number and directions.

Usual behind the door trick but she's as per the photos, but her face has been airbrushed a lot and made to look slimmer, as well as a bit chubby
Paperwork out of the way and into dfk while we grope each other and I undo her bra, then her knickers. She then goes down onto OWO which was very good, stopped before I lost control and laid her down for some RO.
This went on for a couple of minutes, it was clean and smooth shaven, then I got up for some more dfk while giving some gentle fingering before positioning my self so she could wrap me and get on top.
CG, then while still inside I picked her up and sat on the edge of the bed carried on with her legs astride and pounded till completion. Her rythm was a bit off too fast or too slow.
She helped clean up then I was on my way.
A* for effort but appearance wise didn't do it for me.

Offline SayLess

:thumbsup: for the review.

For some reason Darin reminds me of Isla Fisher in The Wedding Crashers. Probably the hair.

Offline thekman100

Airbrushed to look slimmer....or more chubby? Did you mean less Chubby?

I like the look of the photos but not if she's 20 pounds heavier!

Offline Type937GTS

Probably 10lb chubbier in real life compared to the photos

Airbrushed to look slimmer....or more chubby? Did you mean less Chubby?

I like the look of the photos but not if she's 20 pounds heavier!