Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_cindy_xx - Swansea  (Read 1174 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4848036) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mattp16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £200

Meeting took place at end of last year, sent message via text/WhatsApp a couple of days beforehand prompt reply all sorted.

Cindy is based in the Copper Quarter address given when I messaged to say I was on her road, buzzed up to her nice clean apartment cash sorted, bank transfer is also available.

1st meet with Cindy and was very impressed stunning girl, she wore a little black dress which she soon removed without any encouragement to reveal a slim toned body with nice firm breasts, she has had them done and they looked lovely.

After some kissing and exchanging some light tongues she soon had my cock in her mouth, onto the bed where I tasted her clean shaved pussy, couldn't stop myself from licking her as she tasted so good, she said she came twice, I'm not going to argue.

It was time for her to concentrate on me and this is where Cindy excels she really does love sucking cock, some nice attention to my balls as well, on with the condom and cum in the bag with her riding me.

Quick clean up chat, kissing and some more pussy licking.

Cindy is a great girl, really nice to talk too and very sexy.

A bit on the expensive side but if you want quality you have to pay for it, I will see Cindy again when time and money allows

Lush.