Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best enthusiastic dirty girl in NW  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Anonawemail

My favourite punts were with kinkster4you back in the day, mainly because she seemed to love it herself (true or not I don't know, but if it was an act it was a good one).

I've not found anyone since around the NW who is quite as good.  By good I mean at least decent looking (no bbw for me), up for anything, and enthusiastic about it.  Who would people recommend as the best for that sort of service.  While I'm asking for the moon on a stick, I'll say cheap too, £90 an hour was always a bargain.

Alternatively - kinkster, unretire!

Offline Anonawemail

Tori bliss was the closest match I've found, but she's been hard to meet again , but unreliable.

Offline stanr

Personally, I think that Isabellaboobs (or whatever her name was/is) would fall into this category... excellent fun dirty service from someone who absolutely loves what she does....

She was at La maison for ages and then at Boudoir Babes in Cheadle before lockdown, but I am not sure where she is now

Hopefully Goldfinch will pop an up to date link up soon..

Stan

Offline Drayki

Personally, I think that Isabellaboobs (or whatever her name was/is) would fall into this category... excellent fun dirty service from someone who absolutely loves what she does....

She was at La maison for ages and then at Boudoir Babes in Cheadle before lockdown, but I am not sure where she is now

Hopefully Goldfinch will pop an up to date link up soon..

Stan

Here you go pal

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

Don’t know any who get enthusiastic at £90ph.
Naughty Aimy / Amelia is an enthusiastic filthy milf/gilf.
£90 will get you half hour.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 03:17:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline chrishornx

Don’t know any who get enthusiastic at £90ph.
Naughty Aimy / Amelia is an enthusiastic filthy milf/gilf.
£90 will get you half hour.

naughty Aimy does take some beating

Offline ralphl

Has to be Alana Amour for me

Offline Tonyg

Has to be Alana Amour for me

She was fucking awesome in a gangbang
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ttt333ttt

I always thought angelaxxx was hard to beat for enthusiasm, she always seemed to be into it, plus a very fit body!

Offline Pennington

What did you beat her with - a paddle or hand?

Online Trotter671

Aye Chris - back in Sandys days had numerous top bookings with Amy/Aimy!  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

What did you beat her with - a paddle or hand?

that would be telling

Offline chrishornx

Aye Chris - back in Sandys days had numerous top bookings with Amy/Aimy!  :thumbsup:

great fun

Offline Alexlove4anal

Alana or Aimy are just top shelf. Personally Alana for me  :diablo:

Offline T13

Offline robsmith149

I've been looking for someone like this for a while, Alana is great but a long way from me now, xxxAngela hasn't logged in to aw for ages and cute ginger sub has packed in, tried to book a similar filthy girl in Nottingham but she cancelled on me about 45 before the booking start time and had driven for an hour, will keep looking as nothing about for filth at the minute it seems, at least under 40 anyway.

Offline Pennington

I've been looking for someone like this for a while, Alana is great but a long way from me now, xxxAngela hasn't logged in to aw for ages and cute ginger sub has packed in, tried to book a similar filthy girl in Nottingham but she cancelled on me about 45 before the booking start time and had driven for an hour, will keep looking as nothing about for filth at the minute it seems, at least under 40 anyway.

How do you know Cute Ginger Sub has packed in please?
A great pity if she has.

Offline aoshea

Was she the one with short blonde hair?   If so have to agree she was fantastic
Banned reason: Wants to piss the mods off by not reviewing, he succeeded!
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrishornx

Was she the one with short blonde hair?   If so have to agree she was fantastic

if you do some reviews I am sure it would be appreciated

Offline Kool Keef

+1
6 years a member & not a single review.
Hope the mods are aware of him now

Offline tesla

+1

I note his posting history contains lost of " I have seen her " comments, but to be fair his post history is piss poor for a six year member

Offline robsmith149

How do you know Cute Ginger Sub has packed in please?
A great pity if she has.
Well her AW profile disappeared months ago.