Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona of Timperley - still working?  (Read 1574 times)

Offline gladiator

Does anybody know if Fiona is still working, Ive done a search and Jan 2020 is last post.

I used to see Andrea (Von) near Lymm, who was great but it seems she has retired so Im looking for an alternative.
Ideally not a Thai massage more Swedish style with HE from a 40ish provider

thanks

Offline Musttryit

I tried nearly 6 times and each time she hadn’t replied. Last time I met her was just before March last year. Great massage and really friendly. Let’s you have a good feel and never wears knickers. Great set of tits as well. I was getting on nicely after a few visits and was getting the vibes about a blow job.
Pity she has gone off the radar!

Offline gladiator

Yeh, she sounds just what Im looking for, Anyone else got any better news? Happy for someone to pm me if that helps
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 08:32:09 am by gladiator »

Offline filbo94

She changes names a fair bit. I last saw her maybe 2017/2018.

Your best bet is gumtree and look for women that match her description. I am sure she popped up middle of last year with a new (old) name. I think she used to work with another woman before a falling out but I can't recall her name. I only ever saw her as Fiona on her own.

A quick look tells me there's not much about but a new name has popped up -

External Link/Members Only

There's also Time Out Therapies over Runcorn. They're reviewed on here. Not been myself.

From personal experience, though sadly not round NW, I recommend finding a British masseuse who is happy for you to go without towels. You can often get things that way. Though not always - Carol Atherton Hoy being a prime example.

Offline Wheelman

Does anybody know if Fiona is still working, Ive done a search and Jan 2020 is last post.

I was a semi-regular of hers but she stopped about a year ago around the time of the first lockdown.

I've sent her the odd text since to see if she is still working but I don't get a reply anymore.

She was always a nightmare to arrange to meet but usually replied to my texts.

Offline gladiator

Thanks for the feedback Filbo and Wheelman, 40+  something English sensual massages seem to be a rarity at the moment but thanks for your help all the same
 :drinks: