Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these two in Liverpool: Rose_Double_G and HOTHALLIEXOXO  (Read 2158 times)

Offline B16M0

Hi, wanted to inquire if anyone have seen these two and feedback
Rose_double_g
Hothalliexoxo
Not sure how to post profile links my bad

Online Moby Dick

Offline B16M0

Yes, appreciate the links, didn't have a clue how to post them

Offline B16M0

Not as duo just in general if anyone seen them, don't want to travel and be disappointed

Online Moby Dick

One wants £50 deposit and has a weird face/make up on her video.
The other with white seamed stockings (I am a sucker for seamed stockings) looks nice but at £200/hr she belongs on the PTPT.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline B16M0

Definitely not looking at hourly rate, always 30mins first time, was more interested in hallie 100 30mins a levels included, hopefully someone on here seen her lol, may have to take one for the team

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, appreciate the links, didn't have a clue how to post them
At the bottom of the AW page, just below the 'more options' box copy the link and paste it into your post, the one with the number is the important part.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline B16M0

Nice one for that, will do for future posts

Offline gladiator

Not as duo just in general if anyone seen them, don't want to travel and be disappointed

Its very simple m8, The links are shown at the bottom of the AW profile, just highlight link / right click select copy then go to your post right click and select paste
hope this helps in the future :thumbsup:

Offline Happytugger

Definitely not looking at hourly rate, always 30mins first time, was more interested in hallie 100 30mins a levels included, hopefully someone on here seen her lol, may have to take one for the team

I put up a post asking about Hallie and someone replied saying he asked her is anal was included and she said she didn’t do anal so she lies about her services, wouldn’t waste your time mate