Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Upmarket Massage, Sauna, Spa Manchester North West Area  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Genesis42777

Evening folks  :hi:

After a little advice here please it,s my Birthday soon 60th And iam looking for something a bit special for my Birthday  :yahoo:
Iam looking for a massage/tantric with h/e but not (Thai) just not my thing but iam looking to visit somewere a bit upmarket not your usual sleazy parlour
money not an issue and looking for qaulity within 20 mile radius of Manchester City Centre.

any ideas please ??

Thankyou

regards G :hi:
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Bikerman

I visited a woman yesterday ...pvt flat in prestwich english 46 ..called tantric alex on AW
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Genesis42777

Thanks for your reply Bikerman  :hi: Your the only one to do so far  :thumbsup:

Not sure reference Tantric Alex iam going to take my time looking i think she might be the wrong age range however never say never !

but thanks for the info

regards G

Offline Bikerman

Well im 59 ...age isnt an issue with her
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProtocolDroid

I suspect Genesis meant she's too old for his liking. (Or maybe I'm just reading that into his response, as I like 'em younger myself ;).)

Offline Genesis42777

ProtocolDroid  :hi: Well read buddy, :thumbsup:

regards G

Offline ProtocolDroid

ProtocolDroid  :hi: Well read buddy, :thumbsup:

regards G

Ha, no problem :hi:

Unfortunately what you're after doesn't really seem to exist in the NW, as far as I know anyway. I'd quite happily pay a bit more for nice surroundings and especially for a really hot British or European girl in her 20s. Czech Lola, who used to work mainly in Burnley, came closest to my mind in terms of looks. However, her set-up was pretty basic, with a mattress on the floor of a living room. In any case, I think she has moved on now, and although I keep an eye on reviews and places like Gumtree I don't think anyone else offers what she did.

I live in hope, but I suspect that for various reasons the region or maybe even country isn't the most appealing for attractive foreign girls with good massage skills to set up shop.

Offline Genesis42777

ProtocolDroid  :hi: Nice to hear from you buddy,agreed its difficult to find something that ticks all my boxes and as you say.." a mattress on a floor is no substitute for a proper table."my Quest continues"
i visited sofia at middleton last week they have a really good set up,house etc,area and good rooms and really good v.f.m. the only problem for me was it was typical 45mins on your back and quick flip over,it just isn,t what iam looking for,and i like you would be happy to pay for a "bespoke service" i will keep you posted buddy.

regards G :hi: