Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allysha23Sweet - Chester  (Read 1103 times)

Offline CocoMyNut

Howdy's fellow punts, need your expertise here, SOS please someone help me, is not easy!
Allysha23Sweet
External Link/Members Only

Any fellows visited her before, any recommendations? I would like to choose her but not sure since many of you saying avoid Romanians at all cost.

But, she had a few good review under AW, please help mate.

Thanks in advance

marlboro20

Offline Goldfinch

Offline CocoMyNut

@marlboro20 and @Goldfinch , thank you both.
So I guess no one tried her in before.

Always suspect barebacker ... :(

Offline mexicola

Never mind the bareback. The Mickey mouse ears should be enough to put you off !

What kind of girl are you looking for? Chester is my home patch.

Offline CocoMyNut

@mexicola Cheers buddy, she does look too SWEET to be true, hence I asked your all expert for advise.
I am still new to punt, only had half of dozen of times, hard to find the right one in the Wirral/Chester.

Looking for girls who willing to at least bath/shower together, more cool GFE sort of type without moaning not doing this position that thing etc..

Any recommendation would be a bonus.

Been with Lovely_Monica @ Chester last month, now she is at Liverpool , otherwise, went to Notthingham in April was totally terrible exp

Offline Fallen58

If you read the AW feedback, it refers to a girl with a different name. So assume that the feedback isnt for this girl

Offline CocoMyNut

@Fallen58 - that's true, thought those review saying Gulia Gulia..., thought that profile a bit of a phantom one, cheers pal for that, void void void lol

@Mexicola - Aye, the first link on my list at the Wirral , hmmm interesting one! The Chester student nurse was on my radar too, but not login since the bank hol week....! All four seems cool one buddy, cheers for that.
I had put this girl in my hat, either
Katiekiss_xx or Sexy_chick_Ellie , both tasty lol

Offline mexicola

Sexy chick ellie has a negative review on here so be aware of that. Katie I've seen a twice and has been very good service, and very good looking too !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CocoMyNut

@Mexicola - You're quite right, sexy_Chick_ellie had a few bad one , too many good one make a bit suspicious as other fellows said it too.
Hmmmm, Katiekiss_xx looking a good advise from you buddy, Look like she is based near Rock Ferry stations right? The Sauna/Bath House I fancy this one, hope she does it ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:50:44 pm by CocoMyNut »

Offline mexicola

Yes she she walking distance from the station. I think she'd probably have a shower with you.  Don't recall seeing a bath there.

Also near rock ferry station is wirral thai (they are on aw) they have a bath / jacuzzi that the girls get in with you. Never been personally but plenty of details about it on here.

Offline mexicola

I'm guessing from your username the rock ferry Thai place would be ideal? :)

Offline CocoMyNut

@Mexicola - that's right, Wirral Thai Massage was my 1st punt in Wirral, as being local in Wirral, I went there back in April. The jacuzzi broken, and still broken, I had a girl called Gina, only temp there for 1 month and she moved down South, places is ok, near the Stations too with 5 mins walk and near the main road. I say go by train than drive there for sure.
Not bad for a 30mins or 1 hour if you select the girl you fancy. So far, I hear they building a new Thai Massage near Oxton, not sure if rumor was true.
Aye - I think I make my mind, let's take your advise and go with Katie! likely towards Thurs/Fri night, will let you know buddy :)

Offline mexicola

Good stuff. Have fun and report back !

Offline CocoMyNut

*I'm guessing from your username the rock ferry Thai place would be ideal? :)*

Aye :D , I went frequently to Sauna & Bath house brothel in Macau whenever I head to the Far East, expensive though, but those girls (Chinese, Taiwanese, Russian) are top birds!!! all no older than 21, but....costly! Cost around £200/£250 1 hour!

The Wirral Thai Massage is ok,they are very friendly. They change girls often, every 3 months I think, so their AW profile accurate enough for me to await a nice girl :D

Will report back to you Sir, once I meet KatieKiss_xx

Offline CocoMyNut

@mexicola - gutted man, katiekiss did not pick up my call 7 times I called her no response, so went to Chester to find other beauty, ended up this shorty slag pretend to be English on this link

If KatieKiss took my call, she better off with my money than given to this Czech chick! :(

Rather had gone to Wirral Thai Massage for the new girl

Charlie144

thanks for your review, she was on my list of possibles on Thursday.  Saved me some hard earned!

Charlie

Offline mexicola

@mexicola - gutted man, katiekiss did not pick up my call 7 times I called her no response, so went to Chester to find other beauty, ended up this shorty slag pretend to be English on this link

If KatieKiss took my call, she better off with my money than given to this Czech chick! :(

Rather had gone to Wirral Thai Massage for the new girl

Sounds like another bad punt sorry to hear that.  Well done for geting the review up though.

Ivery been talking with a (good) local WG recently and a MMF (straight) has come up in discussion if you fancy something like that ? (Could do with a local wing man for it !!)

Offline CocoMyNut

thanks for your review, she was on my list of possibles on Thursday.  Saved me some hard earned!

Charlie

Aye Charlie! Best stays local and hose you know good service of mate ;)

Offline CocoMyNut

Sounds like another bad punt sorry to hear that.  Well done for geting the review up though.

Ivery been talking with a (good) local WG recently and a MMF (straight) has come up in discussion if you fancy something like that ? (Could do with a local wing man for it !!)

Interesting @mexicola :0 ! Depends when I got the time, work is a bit tight on me now till end ofSept, lots projects. But see where u find a great one I don't mind joining for a bargain :D!
Is hard to find trustworthy local WG that's fit and well service!
That young girl on fake profile controlled by pimps...gutted! She was so innocent and unwilling to do the service I felt sorry for her, nice boobs though seriously,