Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sophia - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1249 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

Sophia is working out a flat on the Broomielaw so plenty of parking. As I followed her to the bedroom I was peeking in all the open doors to see if her notorious pal was lurking about with a camcorder but think I got away with it. Sophia looks just like her photos with long blonde hair and a few tattoos although she has been on a sunbed and is quite dark which hid them to an extent so they weren't overly noticeable. Her tits have got to be among the best I've sucked!

Started off with lying on the bed and mild kissing then some mutual hand action before she gave me some excellent OWO with plenty of eye contact as she flicked her tongue over my bellend. It was just a half hour punt so it was straight in to some mish. Covered of course. I was surprised to find that despite the number of punters she must see she is actually fairly tight. Banged away then finished off with some CIM.

Great looking girl. The only "negative" was with the kissing. Every now and then she would pull away as though she was stopping then almost attack me with her tongue. Don't know if she thought this was sexy but I just found it weird.

Might live on the edge next time and go for a threesome with "Innocent" Dolly!

Offline DickDiver

You peaked in the open doors but you didn't look under the bed, did you?   ;)

Good review - I'm very tempted!

Offline seeker

If you go looking  :scare:
It will find you  :D
Sophias a Top girl  :angelgirl: