Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: need some help in coventry  (Read 1396 times)

Offline kgvatz

Looking for a punt in coventry in a couple of weeks and looking for some advice on the area. Under 35 and nothing to large. Ive seen a few on aw that look promising but was just looking to see who has some experiance with the area.

Offline kgvatz

No one wants to help a man out? Shame of you all  :D

Offline ScouserRod

Busty Demi -Czech lady-is well reviewed on this forum .
Secure place and value for money.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline kgvatz

Busty Demi -Czech lady-is well reviewed on this forum .
Secure place and value for money.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

cheers guys  :thumbsup: any one else got any thing for me?

Offline Midsman2014

Girls don't tend to stay in Cov for too long...mainly European ladies that move around almost daily...best bet is to do an AW search on the day you are there...you take your chances I'm afraid.

Offline Stapler

cheers guys  :thumbsup: any one else got any thing for me?

No. There aren't any more. She is the only one. Unless you do a s-e-a-r-c-h for yourself.

..S...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:53:18 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline kgvatz

If you read my first post i said theres a few i found but wanted a bit of feed back from people on here. Shit if you dont want to be helpfull go piss on some one elses day  :lol:

Offline Stapler

If you read my first post i said theres a few i found but wanted a bit of feed back from people on here. Shit if you dont want to be helpfull go piss on some one elses day  :lol:

I mean do a search on here! There's loads! 200 in fact!
..S...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:08:30 am by Stapler »

Frenchy4012

Try to ignore him mate.

Offline Stapler

Try to ignore him mate.

You are at it again! Piggy backing on someone else's comment!

Are you following me?  :dancegirl:

..S...

Offline saf1976

Show us the girls that you are interested in. What kind of punt are you looking for? GFE, PSE, massage?

Offline saf1976

Girls don't tend to stay in Cov for too long...mainly European ladies that move around almost daily...best bet is to do an AW search on the day you are there...you take your chances I'm afraid.

... and i'd second that.

Even Demi, she is here at the moment, so I suspect she won't be in a week or 2's time.