Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asian girl central brum  (Read 1517 times)

Offline sportbilly

Can anybody recommend a good Asian (Chinese..Taiwanese or Japanese) young girl in central Birmingham please

Offline Brumbrum

Are there any around Chinatown that are good?

Offline Excalibur

I will think you will find New Katie is Thai.

Dekka

I've been looking for a japanese girl around the Midlands for about ten years. If you can find a genuine one I'd be very surprised.

The best Oriental girls I've come across have been Korean. You can drop lucky on these by visiting the Chinese places that change girls on a weekly basis. Saying that I haven't visited any for a few years because I've been happy with the Thai girls that have been working the patch, although this is starting to dry up now. These are real punts in that one week you'll find the young girl of your dreams and the next you'll be thinking she should be paying you.

Offline Excalibur

You will struggle with the Japanese. Basically they can earn more on the game in Japan than they could in the UK. Also the punters are less demanding than their Western colleagues. For example, OW is meant to be the norm. In Bangkok around Nana, Soi Cowboy etc they have special 'J' bars were the western man is not welcome. Thais like to work the J bars because of the 'three fours': 4 inch, 4 minute, 4,000 baht.

Offline Brumbrum

Any other girls u guys could recommend as I would like to get with an oriental girl again :p

Dodo

The best Oriental girls I've come across have been Korean.
Yea, I've noticed there is a hell of a shortage of North Korean lasses