Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions on who to branch out to  (Read 617 times)

Offline Newjack1

Hi guys,

I have historically gone more thai, but since meenah is outta town at the moment i wanted look at maybe british?
Katie delux is absolutely ideal, however i cant accomodate so it would either be her 200 plus hotel, or balls deep on a duo with incall at theres... still tempted though.
External Link/Members Only

Any suggestions on other girls similar? (Love the big fake tits if theyre done well)

Thanks!

Offline theaccountant

The person closest to Katie in terms of looks and service is Stassi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She provides incalls and is good as well.

Offline Newjack1

She does look good cheera dude!
Ill have a think

Offline Joball87

Also Maddison worth a go - saw her very recently and thought close-ish in terms of looks (OK ignoring hair!) and a more "adventurous" / PSE service (have seen Katie several times). Also does incalls. And Katie particularly hard to see at the moment.

Offline Newjack1

She has pretty awful reviews, are you sure?

Offline theaccountant

Also Maddison worth a go - saw her very recently and thought close-ish in terms of looks (OK ignoring hair!) and a more "adventurous" / PSE service (have seen Katie several times). Also does incalls. And Katie particularly hard to see at the moment.

I had seen here before covid and wasn’t impressed. She may look good, but is better with blurred pictures than real life. Katie and Stassi are 10 times better than her.

Offline Joball87

Didn't seem too bad to me TBH - although crikey it seems I dodged a major bullet based on those reviews. Second time I haven't double checked her first.

Offline Joball87