Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Gilf Susie (Stoke but sometimes London)  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Brompton

External Link/Members Only

Although this lady is showing as London currently as I believe she was touring I wondered if any one has any intel if you’ve seen her in Stoke where in the main she seems to work from?

I have emailed her but past week she hasn’t logged in, was giving her some thought when she’s next in London after virus restrictions fully lifted but any positives or negatives appreciated as can’t find anything here so far.

Thanks

Offline simonargos

I visited Susie some years ago in Burslem , Stoke, I cant even remember when it was, but several years

It was slightly odd, Susie is a really nice person, easy to get on with and enthusiastic. The pics on AW are a little flattering of her, but the pics are of her if you get what I mean

The premises were awfull, a terraced house in really bad repair, smelly, clothes and shoes everywhere, and dogs, yes the dogs were all over me whilst doing the act !

She did feel awkward about the property and did say that she didn't live  there, and was only using the place as a stop gap

That said I would try her again and give the benefit of the doubt

Offline Littlefoot

and dogs, yes the dogs were all over me whilst doing the act !

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I hope they weren’t Rottweiler’s.  :lol:

Down shep  :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:12:58 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Brompton

I visited Susie some years ago in Burslem , Stoke, I cant even remember when it was, but several years

It was slightly odd, Susie is a really nice person, easy to get on with and enthusiastic. The pics on AW are a little flattering of her, but the pics are of her if you get what I mean

The premises were awfull, a terraced house in really bad repair, smelly, clothes and shoes everywhere, and dogs, yes the dogs were all over me whilst doing the act !

She did feel awkward about the property and did say that she didn't live  there, and was only using the place as a stop gap

That said I would try her again and give the benefit of the doubt
Thanks for the info, oh well if she returns to London hopefully it will be in a clean place minus the dogs  :sarcastic:

Appreciate your response  :thumbsup: