Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First corona price increase  (Read 4420 times)

Offline James

Seems all the deluxe agency girls have increased prices. 200 outcall 180 incall. No 30 minds anymore.

Also all are working in this lockdown. Don't get how they are getting incall hotels as they are closed

I have seen these girls. Whilst good. They not worth that price
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 10:15:59 am by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online GingerNuts

Putting aside for a moment the issues with them still working, and trying to cash in, the group profile does say outcalls only.

Offline James

Putting aside for a moment the issues with them still working, and trying to cash in, the group profile does say outcalls only.

Click on a profile you see they list incall days. Sienna on incall today

Online GingerNuts

Click on a profile you see they list incall days. Sienna on incall today

Give them a call and enquire where she's working.

Offline Wood2017

I need to do a review on Sienna, nice girl who put in a lot of effort to make sure i enjoyed myself but i thought her pictures were quite flattering.

I wouldn't see her at her new prices.

I'll try to get a full review done over this weekend.

Offline James

I need to do a review on Sienna, nice girl who put in a lot of effort to make sure i enjoyed myself but i thought her pictures were quite flattering.

I wouldn't see her at her new prices.

I'll try to get a full review done over this weekend.

yep body is not a size 10. more chubby in real life 12 minimum

Offline xxpat

I d have thought the sensible thing was to reduce prices? Cant.believe rates.are.going.up, I realise simple economics  and the rule of supply and demand,  but demand must be at an all time low...I came on here to see if I could sniff out a.bargain! Anyone seen any...? I know Amanda Roswell dropped her rates (east mids) but shes shut up shop now for the time being I think.

Online GingerNuts

I d have thought the sensible thing was to reduce prices? Cant.believe rates.are.going.up, I realise simple economics  and the rule of supply and demand,  but demand must be at an all time low...I came on here to see if I could sniff out a.bargain! Anyone seen any...? I know Amanda Roswell dropped her rates (east mids) but shes shut up shop now for the time being I think.

Why are you still looking to punt when everyone should be social distancing?

Offline tesla

Why are you still looking to punt when everyone should be social distancing?

a few descriptive terms come to mind... but lets see if he bothers to answer

Offline Wood2017

Regarding Deluxe i've just added my Sienna review by the way gents  :thumbsup:

Offline xxpat

I m not in fact looking to punt, I just drifted on here this .morning for a first time in a while out of curiosity it was and is inappropriate.

Online GingerNuts

I m not in fact looking to punt, I just drifted on here this .morning for a first time in a while out of curiosity it was and is inappropriate.

If you say so but your earlier post reads like a man looking for a bargain punt due to the coronavirus.

Offline seandana

If you say so but your earlier post reads like a man looking for a bargain punt due to the coronavirus.

Reads that way to me also  :unknown:

Offline James

These girls are not working now anyway. On profiles

Offline poisson

I see Hannah is offering only fans and requests so good sign she isn’t actually working, don’t know about the others though

Offline James

The others arr working. Emily had a green light on other day so did sienna.
Sienna does seem more chasing the money from what i gathered when i seen her. Hannah is better service wise.

But at 200ph for outcall i wont be going back. 200ph is model hunnie type girl price and these girls are not models hunnies