Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika Massage Kings Heath  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

Has anyone been in touch with Erika in the last couple of weeks?

I’ve been messaging her but no response which is unusual

Offline Tricky69

I messaged her about 3 weeks ago she read message and didn't reply

Offline temptation

She changed her number a few weeks ago, did she send you her new number?
I've not tried it lately.

Offline shed

There was a discussion on this a few weeks ago. Apparently a spider bit her on her tit and she had to go to hospital for treatment and anti biotic. Also she changed her number because of her ex phoning her and stupid phone calls from knob head customers which she was finding offensive. Sadly this is all part of offering and advertising massage that there will be some punters who are rude and offensive on the phone. So it seems as a result of this she changed her number and only gave her new one to the chosen few. Of which I am not one as having only seen her once a couple of years ago

Offline Tantric_mat

I’ve been a regular and going to see her for years both for massage and waxing so I’ll be disappointed if i’ve been black listed for some reason.

Offline shed

Does she do full body waxing covering all areas. If so what was she charging for that service. Thanks

Offline Tantric_mat

Only ever had my back done which was £20

Offline christopzz

she also did/does a chiropody service     which is what I will miss her most for  me feet are killing me  :angry:
ok ok ok great tits also !!!!

Offline Rook69

She was my massage of choice for about 2 years until she moved to her new location which is difficult to get to for me. Can't imagine why she wouldn't send me her new number if that's what's happened as I was always a perfect gentleman in her company.

Offline watsey

I haven't received her new number and she regularly sent me texts about offers etc so I too must have been in her good books.
Shame.
She gave a damn good massage.

Offline shed

Anybody prepared to step forward and say they 'have' been sent her new number.

Offline Toolshed

Hi guys,

Has anybody been in touch with Erika since she moved? I always block wgs number on my phone when I don’t want them to message unexpectedly and I’m worried that if she did try and send me her new number then it wouldn’t have come through! I have searched google for massage in kings heath but nothing comes up that looks like its her. Is she still working?? Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:57:47 pm by Toolshed »

Offline avfc45

Messaged her on Facebook states she'd had an operation so wasn't working but would when she was ready to return. Seen her selling stuff on gumtree or similar site maybe that's where the big money is.

Offline Toolshed

Messaged her on Facebook states she'd had an operation so wasn't working but would when she was ready to return. Seen her selling stuff on gumtree or similar site maybe that's where the big money is.

Thank you! How long ago was this? What sort of things is she selling?! Is there a mobile number on her adverts?

Offline christopzz

bump  still no info on Erika ?

Offline temptation

bump  still no info on Erika ?
Just spoke to her on messenger and she said she is working again now.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline milyzz

thank you

Be sure to let us all know how you get on when you meet her......

Offline shed

Be sure to let us all know how you get on when you meet her......

:lol:

Offline avfc45

Saw her few weeks ago seemed still quite ill looking massage vigour seemed very soft compared to past massage's I've had from her.