Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen "Mama Rita" or "PAMELA HOT BABE"  (Read 1214 times)

Offline miketwee

Okay I need a quick favour, and yes I know these girls are cheap so won't really be expecting much from them but has anyone seen these girls and if so how was it, are they any good, etc?

Any help would be great so I thank you all and hope whoever is reading this has a happy new year :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

pawghunter2015

hey mate!

Really interested in seeing Pamela myself. Especially since her latest pictures - she looks more tanned and toned! Definitely a MILF worth trying if you like PAWGs me thinks.

I was curious why you asked about Mama Rita - do they work together or did you just like the look of her as well? Would be interest in a threesome with the two.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 03:23:18 am by pawghunter2015 »

Offline Dr Talueng

I'm tempted to try Pamela, purely for the chance to try anal with her, especially at such a good 'extras' price.

Dr T.

Offline collector

Pamela has unprotected sex in the enjoy list :bomb:

Offline hawai5o

Yep . Read that.
On Her GFE Service included it says .Sex with protection .
Written by her pimp ??

Offline justabloke

She was in Birmingham last year...same pics, looked really up my alley I thought. I know the maid so asked if she had good feedback on her but she didn't have anything yet, so I thought I will TOFTT but was told if anything was fishy to leave and just go to another girl from the same group in the same block. As soon as I walked in I smelled booze and she was obviously out of it, messy hair like she just got out of bed. The place was a mess as well, I normally go there and usually everything is impeccable but that time I felt disgusted. When I made the booking I wanted an hour but when I entered she stated that she won't do more than half hour because she was tired. I got out of there real fast, called the maid back and saw another girl from the group. She was gone within a couple of days as I was told the other girls literarily kicked her out for being on drugs and alcohol and scaring away their clients. Save your money on this one mates!

Offline Makka124

She was gone within a couple of days as I was told the other girls literarily kicked her out for being on drugs and alcohol and scaring away their clients.

Yea she's been moved around to a few places and she's bigger then her photos

pawghunter2015

So have you seen her. Is it a nightmare experience or passable?

For something that cheap, i'd be willing to put with quite a bit... :D :P

Offline SamLP

Pamela's profile used to come up in local searches when she was working in Golders Green. She used to advertise as doing BB, then her profile stopped showing up many months ago.

She used to be £60 all inclusive.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:42:00 pm by SamLP »

pawghunter2015

^ ^ God those all sound terrible  :wackogirl:. AVOID!

Anyone know a similar busty, tanned milf like Pamela?