Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fatima Wild 25 - Willesden  (Read 3788 times)

Asain206

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Fatima+Wild+25 

I thought I do I quick review of this punt after a shit one few days ago.

Anyway searched on aw phoned Fatima a Hungarian.
Sent me postcode got to adresss on walm lane. Nw2
The group have 2 places for punters on walm lane. A flat with all the fat ugly girls and a house with the pretty ones.
1st was sent  to flat,  I walked out after being offered a fatty.
Then got call saying come to XX Door number went there met Fatima.
Girl is not like in the pics think pics taken few years ago but 8/10 looker with nice tatoos.
Very good French kissing.
Very passionate
And a great fuck.
Only downside is she can't speak a word of English.
But she is lovely.

The maid answers the phones and gets the girls to open door

I would defo visit again.
But make sure don't go to place behind the shops that's where all 3 ugly fat ones are kept. Lol.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Man, £60 for an hour with all those services? VFM but when it’s that cheap..... every mofo will have been in her.

She’s no 8/10 in my books but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline LLPunting

Am confused OP.

You found Fatima's profile and went to the address advised where you met "Fatty" Fatima.
You then walked and were called back to go to a different address to meet "fuckable" Fatima?

Neither girl looked like the photos in the profile you linked?

Did you get a name for the girl you fucked other than Fatima, as we can't id her otherwise.
Any further physical description to make it possible?
Any details about tattoos?

Asain206

Am confused OP.

You found Fatima's profile and went to the address advised where you met "Fatty" Fatima.
You then walked and were called back to go to a different address to meet "fuckable" Fatima?

Neither girl looked like the photos in the profile you linked?

Did you get a name for the girl you fucked other than Fatima, as we can't id her otherwise.
Any further physical description to make it possible?
Any details about tattoos?

Sorry dude msybe the way I wrote it was confusing.
The adresss I got sent to 1st was a fatty there I think they was doing a switch maybe fatty not made any money.
So I refused
Walked off got txt and call to go different adresss.
But the girl at the adresss I met was the real Fatima and tattoos  are same as on the pics if you look in her gallary.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

The plan was to B&S him. But the bait in this scenario was real and available lol. Not sure I would’ve bothered after walking from fattyma. I would’ve thought it too strange. Same location, fine but to then be told come down the road it’s the real me.... red flag. But it worked out for the OP.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:17:29 am by Bassman »

YidArmy

Was this girl ever in Haringey? I swear i've fucked her or someone that looks very like her. Maybe the profile has been swapped around?

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review op. What did she do that made her a great fuck?

Offline arrow0404

This girl has worked in Wanstead and recently in ilford.
She's moved about a month  ago

Offline arrow0404

She's used to work in Wanstead and in ilford.
She moved about a month ago

Offline arrow0404

Was this girl ever in Haringey? I swear i've fucked her or someone that looks very like her. Maybe the profile has been swapped around?

This girl used to work in Wanstead and ilford and moved about a month ago.

(Sorry about the repeat quotes )

Offline Bassman

Sorry bud, where did she work from again?  :D

Offline arrow0404

Sorry bud, where did she work from again?  :D

Lol.. im blaming the iPhone for the repeating

Offline CrazyforCIM

Did you try her? Is she good?

Offline arrow0404

Did you try her? Is she good?

No- however When she was in ilford she was on my hotlist. I did speak on the phone she was very friendly. But that means nothing. Lol

Offline Ozy84

So that made her a great fuck???? Didnt know Ilford and Wanstead had such a reputation.

:dash:

Offline CrazyforCIM

No- however When she was in ilford she was on my hotlist. I did speak on the phone she was very friendly. But that means nothing. Lol

The review says that she doesn't speak english at all. Most of the time you speak to the receptionist, not to the girl, so friendly on the phone doesn't mean nothing. I've had this so many times.

YidArmy

This girl used to work in Wanstead and ilford and moved about a month ago.

(Sorry about the repeat quotes )

Ok, think the profile has been used by another girl. With these gypsy Hungarian sorts i find once you have fucked a few of them you can't always remember who is who. :P

Asain206

Dude she can't even speak a word of English. I asked for her direct phone number she didn't even understand that.
It's the receptionist who sound nice and chatty on phone when you call

Offline CrazyforCIM

I've tried to go yesterday. I book and then went there, been told to wait, then she said she is busy. Text her and told her I could go back in 1 hour time. Went to eat something to mcdonald( usually I don't eat McDonaldShit, but had to do something). Went back and this bitch first didn't pick up the phone, after that I've tried to call again but voicemail was always on. Fuck this bitch, don't go to her, she will waste your time.

Offline The_Don

I've tried to go yesterday. I book and then went there, been told to wait, then she said she is busy. Text her and told her I could go back in 1 hour time. Went to eat something to mcdonald( usually I don't eat McDonaldShit, but had to do something). Went back and this bitch first didn't pick up the phone, after that I've tried to call again but voicemail was always on. Fuck this bitch, don't go to her, she will waste your time.

Do a separate review, as she wasted your time.

Offline JamesKW

None of this sounds particularly positive.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Do a separate review, as she wasted your time.

Okok, any way after that I went to External Link/Members Only and it was very good, better than the first time. I will review both soon.

Offline Questlove

Op, I think your numbers showing in the screenshot of the texts you put up-not sure if that was intentional?

YidArmy

Op, I think your numbers showing in the screenshot of the texts you put up-not sure if that was intentional?

I think that's the WG's number.

Asain206

Thanks dude.
It's the girls madams number.
And for the previous person who asked why was she a good punt.
She offered a full gfe experience.
Didn't say no touching her no this or that or wasted anytime txting or going wash room.
It's was full 30 min of do what ever you want.  :dance:

Offline BabaYaga

I visited her this week and it’s absolute waste of time. She opened the door and I said hi and she just ignored it with a grump face. Walked into the room and she straight went to sit on her bed without paper work being done. I told her I would like to stay for an hour and there was no response. I felt like I was dealing with Ex Machina in here - At Least she would satisfy a man.

No dfk or Kissing as she excused herself that the piercing on her lips hurts

Doesn’t take her bra off

Complains about piercing on her belly button and says she got both the piercing today

Gives a massage on my back like a dead person

I had to finish off and leave in 35 minutes even thou I paid her for 1 hour. Would not come return back no more.

Her communication is poor.

Offline Sinz

I visited her this week and it’s absolute waste of time. She opened the door and I said hi and she just ignored it with a grump face. Walked into the room and she straight went to sit on her bed without paper work being done. I told her I would like to stay for an hour and there was no response. I felt like I was dealing with Ex Machina in here - At Least she would satisfy a man.

No dfk or Kissing as she excused herself that the piercing on her lips hurts

Doesn’t take her bra off

Complains about piercing on her belly button and says she got both the piercing today

Gives a massage on my back like a dead person

I had to finish off and leave in 35 minutes even thou I paid her for 1 hour. Would not come return back no more.

Her communication is poor.

Best to drop the above comment as a separate review