Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MichelleTallBrunette - TOFTT - Stratford  (Read 2797 times)

holland

I met MichelleTallBrunette

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: a few minutes walk from to Stratford station in front of a bus stop.

Place: clean spacious room with separate bathroom. She didn't offer me clean towels at the end of the punt.

Comms: I confirmed the services easily on the phone. She said the owo was available as extra but she hesitated a bit to give me the price (10 pounds).

Paid: £60 per 30 min. Her basic rate. I didn't want to pay for the owo.

Girl: Pictures are very accurate. Brazilian brunette in her twenties. Tall. Very good curvy body with enhanced boobs, small waist and typical Brazilian rounded largish bum. Facially attractive.  Clean half shaved pussy with small lips.

Service offered: dfk, owo, ro, cim, penetration protected

Encounter: I had a very good session. I was in charge of the punt. The encounter flowed very nicely. Good gfe. It felt very genuine like there was not money involved. 
We started with dfk, she stripped my clothes off and in a few minutes I put my cock in her mouth without condom. :cool: I followed with ro, and some light fucking protected. 
I didn't last long so I took the condom off and I put my cock back in her mouth and she sucked till I exploded in her mouth and body. :yahoo:
Second round was more of the same but with very intense hard  fucking till I pop again inside her pussy (protected).

I enjoyed this punt. She offered a genuine experience. I think she is quite new to this and she is not quite sure about services and charges. I definitely got away with more than I paid for (owo and cim) which is good. :dance:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:57:09 pm by holland »

Offline Bassman

I met MichelleTallBrunette

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: a few minutes walk from to Stratford station in front of a bus stop.

Place: clean spacious room with separate bathroom. She didn't offer me clean towels at the end of the punt.

Comms: I confirmed the services easily on the phone. She said the owo was available as extra but she hesitated a bit to give me the price (10 pounds).

Paid: £60 per 30 min. Her basic rate. I didn't want to pay for the owo.

Girl: Pictures are very accurate. Brazilian brunette in her twenties. Tall. Very good curvy body with enhanced boobs, small waist and typical Brazilian rounded largish bum. Facially attractive.  Clean half shaved pussy with small lips.

Service offered: dfk, owo, ro, cim, penetration protected

Encounter: I had a very good session. I was in charge of the punt. The encounter flowed very nicely. Good gfe. It felt very genuine like there was not money involved. 
We started with dfk, she stripped my clothes off and in a few minutes I put my cock in her mouth without condom. :cool: I followed with ro, and some light fucking protected. 
I didn't last long so I took the condom off and I put my cock back in her mouth and she sucked till I exploded in her mouth and body. :yahoo:
Second round was more of the same but with very intense hard  fucking till I pop again inside her pussy (protected).

I enjoyed this punt. She offered a genuine experience. I think she is quite new to this and she is not quite sure about services and charges. I definitely got away with more than I paid for (owo and cim) which is good. :dance:

Thanks for the review.

What's parking like? Would it not be too much bother to park at Westfield and walk? Or is there parking closer by. (Daytime).

holland

Thanks for the review.

What's parking like? Would it not be too much bother to park at Westfield and walk? Or is there parking closer by. (Daytime).

Hi Bassman :hi:
I don't know about parking. The place is very close to the university on the east side of Stratford station. I walked from Westfield for about 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:47:47 am by holland »

Offline Bassman

Hi Bassman :hi:
I don't know about parking. The place is very close to the university on the east side of Stratford station. I walked from Westfield for about 10 minutes.

Cheers for the info bud.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Wicked review, holland. Will certainly be paying her a visit, especially since she's only a stone throw away from me. One thing though; how tall is she? anything above '5'9" is tall for a woman in my opinion.

holland

Wicked review, holland. Will certainly be paying her a visit, especially since she's only a stone throw away from me. One thing though; how tall is she? anything above '5'9" is tall for a woman in my opinion.

I think she can be '5'9 or above but I think she is gone now mate. :dash:

This is not the girl I met. My review doesn't refer to this woman!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

FFS :dash:

Missed another fine looking Latina again lol.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Offline Blackandmild

holland