Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Filthy BBW - Does bareback but profile says she doesn't!  (Read 2001 times)

1 review(s) for sexy slut 2016 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Newtothisstuff

Thought I'd go and see a bigger girl a week or two ago.

Biggest mistake of my life!

I thought I'd go and see a big girl because it wasn't my usual type of punt. I'd seen this girl once a long time ago for a blow job and thought that I'd see her for a full punt this time because from memory, the blow jobwas very good.

This WG states clearly on her AW profile that she doesn't do bareback. In her FAQ section she has written

Q. Do you do bb?   A. No no no no no no

Bullshit!  She does!  :scare: That's a fucking big lie to tell. We all take a risk when we see a WG, but most of us deliberately avoid girls who do bareback as that's one risk too far.

She tried getting on top when I didn't have a condom on! :diablo:

That was it for me. I was out of there so fast I'd have overtaken Usain Bolt on the stairs!

She wasn't even that good before she tried to fuck without a condom. Her pussy really didn't smell clean so I'd already decided not to try oral on her.

Seriously guys. She's a liar putting us all at risk. Don't go and see her. If you want to see a WG girl who does bareback, then at least see one who's honest about it.  WGs like her put you off punting.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sureshot

Was she gorgeous or is that another lie?  Judging by the pics my guess is 2 out of 3 are true!!

Thanks for reporting tho.  I like a BBW when in the mood so good to know to avoid this one.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Amazing, thanks, just up my street metaphorically but too far away for normal life but .... I am planning a work visit to Nottingham in September, I hope that she is still active then.

I indulged in her private gallery at £1.20 for 50 pics and they are great photos, some with another BBW lady. She has a great smile, really looks happy and very clean, nice hair and skin tone (even with despite some sun tan issues). I drool.

Thanks for reporting though.  I like a BBW when in the mood so good to know to look out for this one now on my hot list.

HP
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:57:08 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Pussydoc

We all know this type who say no on the profile , but if they want to do bareback it's there choice , by outing them won't help it will just encourage  those who are keen on skanks , as is seen by   The replies ,
She will just  change to another profile , nothing gained  ,in fact she will just get more clients   

James999

Her profile does say she's flithy  :vomit:

And if you look at her pictures it's obvious that sweat and odour are likely to be an issue with all that fat  :vomit: