Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili -C West Brompton / Fulham  (Read 949 times)

4 review(s) for LILI-C (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Jonestown

External Link/Members Only

I was going to make this a neutral, but its such an obvious case of B&S it has to be a negative.

Forget age 23, 5’-0” tall, dress size 4, D cup boobs, The woman is actuall mid to late 30’s, not unattractive face, about 5’-4” tall, dress size 8, small A cup boobs, ok bum, unkempt bush, but basically straight up and down like a tree trunk, no shape at all. If you passed her in the street you would not give her a second glance, or even a first really.

Ok, thats the bad bit

Its a basement flat at west brompton, round the corner from the lily langtry and Prince pubs, good area, safe at night id think, nice flat, the room used was clearly her bedroom, minimalist but clean and uncluttered. Was let in by a young guy as she was in the shower, might put some folks off.

I paid £70 for 30 minutes, passed on RO, didnt even try, no way was i diving into that dark dank jungle. Oral with on offer, not bad, then onto her back legs in the air, i think thats the best position for the short ones. Pussy not naturally tight, but she is adept at using her muscles to keep the pressure up, nothing frantic, shes fairly detached, no fake moans, was probably thinking about her lunch. Finished up with 15 minutes to go, so asked for a massage, good move, she was very good, knew what she was doing, quite strong.

All in all, despite the negative, not bad just pretty basic non-involved service, better value than some, maybe most massage shop girls, but for me Lili is not a patch on Mimi at Gloucester Road.

Doubt id go back, even if i was at a loose end and in the area.