Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol WG’s Cabot/Harbourside Area  (Read 937 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi guys,

Does anyone know a reliable wg or two who works around the central Cabot to Harbourside area as will be there over the next few days and don’t know the area as such and seems plenty about but mainly 0 feedback so trying to avoid time wasters if you can help.

Thanks

Offline bristolnick

I think  xxxDirty girls and Sascha are based close to Clifton
External Link/Members Only

And Sophia Applebaum often works in the area

You do get the odd good tourer using flats down near the harbourside nothing jumping out at the moment.

Offline Jonlove69

Laura usually stays in an apartment on the harbourside. It’s only massage services but she has good reviews on here.

Offline bristolnick

Been looking at booking an appointment with her. She looks pretty fit.

Offline lewis666

Thanks for all the info, and at least a couple fit the bill so if I manage to get booked up I will get writing as its been a while

Online Colston36

You do get the odd good tourer using flats down near the harbourside nothing jumping out at the moment.

I saw Dirty Girl about 2 months ago but never reviewed, slap my wrist.  Probably because her little  dog sunk its teeth into my jeans and ripped them. My recollection is that she is small, thin, just as crazy as her site suggests, but very willing, and operated in a flat a walk away from where I am in Cotham.  Apologies if there's another blank review after this. Error and I am too thick to know how to delete.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 02:40:09 am by Colston36 »

Online Colston36

Offline TerryTibbs

Laura usually stays in an apartment on the harbourside. It’s only massage services but she has good reviews on here.

I saw Laura AGAIN! yesterday......just so pretty.

She is working from a very smart rental flat in Cotham this week.

Just offering simple massage service.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline madhon

I saw Dirty Girl about 2 months ago but never reviewed, slap my wrist.  Probably because her little  dog sunk its teeth into my jeans and ripped them. My recollection is that she is small, thin, just as crazy as her site suggests, but very willing, and operated in a flat a walk away from where I am in Cotham.  Apologies if there's another blank review after this. Error and I am too thick to know how to delete.

Shes also a known barebacker

Offline ciderhead

Another regular to harbourside although in bristol for one more day, met her once and not to bad.

Offline Jonlove69

I can second Ciderhead on Sweet Lisa. She must have returned to Bristol today   :hi:

Offline ciderhead

I can second Ciderhead on Sweet Lisa. She must have returned to Bristol today   :hi:

Yes, she appears in bristolquite regularly