Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Jane - Cheltenham  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Glosguy1

i wondered if anyone had seen Lady Jane External Link/Members Only at all?

Thanks

Offline houseboot

The South West is a large area.

Please add location .... I've now done it for you.

:hi:

Offline Markc

It looks like she is based in Cheltenham

Offline houseboot

It looks like she is based in Cheltenham

Correct ... I added it at 01:12 because the OP didn't include it.

Offline Glosguy1

The South West is a large area.

Please add location .... I've now done it for you.

:hi:

Thanks

Offline Uncbell

Just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge yet and been to see this lady?

Online bdyno

I may be reading too much in to this, but....
When a booking is made and details agreed by us both. I expect the correct payment for the booking.
Is she asking for full payment prior to the meeting?

Offline olover

I dont read it that she wants payment in advance, more that she doesnt want an hour booking reduced to 30 minutes. But I may be wrong of course.

Had my eye on her for a while as a first punt for almost 2 years, so interested if anyone has seen her? Note she has hidden feedback though!!!

Offline HawkG

Hidden FB = automatic “no”, surely?

Offline Tallchris

Not the most appealing profile.  One blurry body pic which could be anyone.  Hidden feedback.  Might explain why it’s “unusually quiet”.  Let us know how you go…..

Offline mozzola

Hi 

I saw her last year. A good punt if you're gilf hunting. Enthusiastic, and sexy. Reasonably good looks, better with her glasses on... Does all on list with a willing attitude.

One downside is limited hours, some evenings and weekends only, which is not always easy to manage. Would return

Offline carl94

Hi 

I saw her last year. A good punt if you're gilf hunting. Enthusiastic, and sexy. Reasonably good looks, better with her glasses on... Does all on list with a willing attitude.

One downside is limited hours, some evenings and weekends only, which is not always easy to manage. Would return

Hey Mozzola,

I have Lady Jane on my HL so any chance you could give us a full review, I'm sure late reviews are ok due to the whole lockdown?

Cheers pal.