Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Decisions, decisions... who to see today?  (Read 4402 times)

Offline BogBog1

Have some spare time today and a few options are presenting themselves in Bristol today: any experience of any of these? Thanks all!! ZM

Jessica Milf: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexxxy Angel (Claudia): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - not sure if this is the same Claudia in Totterdown that has been reviewed with Natalie, or a different Claudia!

Busty British Beauty: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ella Fox: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

No brainer, Ella gets it (quite literally)

Offline BogBog1

I know she's fucking hot, but do you know anything about her service? I have learned never to trust AW reviews....

Offline rudolph hucker

Nothing at all Zakk. She does have extensive and thorough feedback, go on, give it a go!!

Offline thegent

i saw her, she wasn't great at all. Will leave an FR.

Offline Daffodil

So who'd you see Zakk?

I hope it was Ella, as she looks hot. How long in Bristol for? It looks like she's usually based in Scotland so perhaps it might be worth looking/asking on that board. Failing that, let's await thegent's FR...

Offline thegent

I new to posting on this (but I have been lurking for quite some time), here is a link to my first review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24625.new#new

Offline Daffodil

I new to posting on this (but I have been lurking for quite some time), here is a link to my first review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24625.new#new

Thanks, very useful. Who else have you seen in Bristol?

Offline thegent

I've been around and seen quite a few WGs...It's been a mixed bag really, some have been pretty terrible and others have been outstanding.

Out of the girls who appear to be currently available, I recommend:

Amelia May: External Link/Members Only

Petite Elite: External Link/Members Only

English Rebecca: External Link/Members Only (saw here a few days ago, apparently she's moving to Bristol)

Offline thegent

And how could I forget Godess Karolina: External Link/Members Only. She's an out and out nimphomaniac if I've ever met one!

Offline thegent

I really want to see this one: External Link/Members Only. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Joe88

Anyone got any more info on Jessica Milf?

Offline Daffodil

Anyone got any more info on Jessica Milf?

Well i don't believe she is 37  :hi:

Offline ampersand

English Rebecca: External Link/Members Only (saw here a few days ago, apparently she's moving to Bristol)
Again ..........??

Offline thegent

What do you mean again? She told me that she currently lives in London, but is looking into moving to Bristol.

My only criticism of her was that she talked too much...maybe it was nerves or something, but she wouldn't shut up. She seemed to genuinely love sex though.

Offline rudolph hucker

What do you mean again? She told me that she currently lives in London, but is looking into moving to Bristol.

My only criticism of her was that she talked too much...maybe it was nerves or something, but she wouldn't shut up. She seemed to genuinely love sex though.

She defo talks a good game, most likely one reason she got a ban from UKP, because she couldn't keep her gob shut.
She threatened to move to Bristol before but nothing more than a fortnight tour came of it.

Offline ampersand