Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSexyFun - Ilkeston  (Read 3366 times)

10 review(s) for SuperSexyFun (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Wideman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called Scarlett on the off chance as Nottingham centre was looking a bit thin on the ground on AW. Punt took place a fortnight ago and I paid £150.00 for the hour

The location is slap bang in the centre of Ilkeston and is used on different days by a few girls on AW so I knew where I was going. I rang to book at short notice and Scarlett was very nice on the phone.

Scarlett's pics are about right, like the rest of the world we've all put a few pounds on but facially I found her very attractive with lovely big tits as well. She asked what I wanted and I said do your worst.

What I got was a superb massage with plenty of wide spread legs and stroking, and she's not afraid to get her tongue stuck in too which added to the visit. she was so good at this, that other than playing with her tits and some really good dfk I just let her crack on, she spent ages on what has to be one of the best blowjobs I've had.

She was very good with the cock worship and edging and kept me at the point of no return and then back again all the while still licking everywhere. I have struggled of late to always stay fully hard due to whatever reasons but not in this case, I was like a rod of iron for the whole session and then she let me come all over her lips whilst she wiped my cock round her face.

After I'd cum she gave me another great massage with more rimming and I knew I wasn't going to get a second pop in so we wound up having a decent chat for the remainder of the punt, she is very easy to talk to and that really added to the visit. So yes in hindsight I paid £150 for a Blowjob but what a blowjob. Definitely one of my favourite punts this year.

I've only gone back to see a few girls for round 2 and beyond but I can't wait to see Scarlett again (Lisa I think she said her name was really), in fact now I've written this I know she's back again tomorrow so I'll report back on how the second bout went.

Offline NervousJ

does she work out of Spangles?? i'd be tempted if it wasn't a parlour...

Offline Wideman

No it’s a downstairs flat and there’s two rooms but it’s not a parlour

Offline Taxidriver1111

She is on the spangles website under the name Lisa. Most of the girls at Spangles look really hot, but I've never been one for going to massage parlours.  Maybe if I try one I'll think differently.

Online badsin

A few of the girls at spangles also work at Victoria House in Lutterworth. Has anybody seen Levi yet?
Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Dipper

No it’s a downstairs flat and there’s two rooms but it’s not a parlour

That’s most likely spangles.

The setup is more like a private place than the traditional parlour. There’s no signage either, or at least wasn’t in the past.

Offline bobby_dizzler

She is on the spangles website under the name Lisa. Most of the girls at Spangles look really hot, but I've never been one for going to massage parlours.  Maybe if I try one I'll think differently.

This one...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318774.0