Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where to hide your punting phone  (Read 3068 times)

Drillakilla

So around 5 years ago my missus found my punting phone which I hid in my car.

She decided to stay with me but obviously punting has become very difficult. I don't have a punting phone, but will get one soon, the problem is where to hide it now.

Just wondering if anyone has any really inventive places to hide a phone. I live in a flat so don't have a garage or shed, and she still uses my car.

Any suggestions?

dawsonuk

Just get a punting sim, and make sure your phone's clean after using it. You can get a sim for a quid, top it up for a tenner, and just bin it afterwards. Just watch the history on your phone.

Strachen1982

Why do people still hide it in the car. I have a punting sim. Easier to hide. Just shove it in something your wife won't use.  Like a toolbox or under the carpet in your car.

Offline smiths

So around 5 years ago my missus found my punting phone which I hid in my car.

She decided to stay with me but obviously punting has become very difficult. I don't have a punting phone, but will get one soon, the problem is where to hide it now.

Just wondering if anyone has any really inventive places to hide a phone. I live in a flat so don't have a garage or shed, and she still uses my car.

Any suggestions?

A punting phone isn't required necessarily, just another Sim. Problem with listing hiding places on here is mumsnet among others no doubt read this forum so that get to read where to check.

Offline Zeusthedoc

A punting phone isn't required necessarily, just another Sim. Problem with listing hiding places on here is mumsnet among others no doubt read this forum so that get to read where to check.

that is of course unless you have a smart(stupid)phone....data services etc usualy give a lot of shit away....see other threads here on UKP

Max Pleasure

that is of course unless you have a smart(stupid)phone....data services etc usualy give a lot of shit away....see other threads here on UKP
Yes, stick to a basic Nokia or Samsung, cheap too at ten or fifteen quid.

DG

I just got a PAYG sim for my old phone. It's been lying in a draw since I got an iPhone a year ago and that's where it stays until I need it. The drawer is full of old phones, Chargers and other such crap, so no danger of it being discovered. Make sure I charge it when nobody's about.

SUMO61

I just say it's a spare one for business, in case I forget the other one..

It's always delete, deleted, it's got a passcode and it's turned off . No way could she get into it.

Lives in the bottom of my work bag, hidden in plain sight, as they say...

Don't ever try and hide anything from a woman, she will find it...

Offline nigel4498

Spot on.

Offline Marmalade

Although the common advice is have a spare phone and don't use a smartphone, a smartphone, if you savvy up on it, can also be loaded with enough tech to hide traces from a normally inquisitive nazifem wife (and hide the apps that hide the traces). I do think a second sim sounds a good idea, but as pointed out you still have to be careful to clean your history and quite a bit of other stuff. Another option is pen and paper but encode the info in innocuous looking stuff.

Offline smiths

Indeed which is why I use a second hand old Nokia and write WGs details down using pen and paper which I can discard easily.

Offline Marmalade

Whereas clearly you do . . .

An advantage most women have when they hide stuff is to convince themselves into believing it doesn't exist . . .

Offline Marmalade

Make sure your wife can't use this new app you are super-fucked:  :cool:

External Link/Members Only (starts at 2000)

It basically says how it enables you to monitor every move on a remote phone, every text message and every action being performed at the moment it is done. Designed it says for parents to micro-control kids activities online away from home. Many tracking devices used by nasty stalkers as well, as the program points out (preferring to use a psycho-stalker man after his ex-wife than a psycho-cunt wife trying to track hubby's play-time.)

Quite simple really. If your wife is more techy than you, go low tech. If you are considerably more techy than her, clue-up and stay ahead. If you're not sure, use a pencil and a scrap of paper with a cheap sim to confirm her address on the way.

Offline Marmalade

Offline SamLP

If you delete everything on the phone and remove the sim when you're not using it then you should have nothing to be afraid of if she finds it. Just an old phone lying about or one you bought for some reason or another a while back. As for where to hide it, i'm single so I don't have that problem. In the car most of the time, but I'm sure there are plenty of small hiding spots to put it wherever you live. Some people leave it at their work desk, probably in a locked drawer.

bensonhedges20

O2 allow an app on your iPhone or Android to replicate an O2 sim. I believe you can call and reply to texts. Means you kill two birds with one stone.

Offline Marmalade

O2 allow an app on your iPhone or Android to replicate an O2 sim. I believe you can call and reply to texts. Means you kill two birds with one stone.
or fuck two birds with one cock  :D

yorkshire123

I hide mine in plain site, as I work away from home at some pretty remote sites I generally have 3 phones all on different networks just in case the coverage of my main phone is poor & I need to get in touch with home.
Fortunately I had this set up way before I started punting so not really a big problem for me.

richie

I've just upgraded so my old iPhone has migrated to my desk draw at work. Next step is a full system restore and cheap sim for checking AW and making bookings.

I know the advice is to go for simple non-smartphone phones but doing it this way round means my PC, iPad and new phone all stay 100% squeaky clean whilst still being able to check up on the talent.

Offline peewee

I'm not sure why you need another phone?

I just delete the log. Am I being obtuse? 

Offline Corus Boy

I have no need of a punting phone but I do have a spare SIM which I keep in the tiny plastic cover it came in and tape it to the inside back cover of my phone.

I need it for one area I work where my normal phone doesn't get a signal.

Strachen1982

A prossie could ring you or text you one day and your wife could answer or read it.

Drillakilla

Offline peewee

A prossie could ring you or text you one day and your wife could answer or read it.

Never happened in all the years. Perhaps the wgs I see are scrupulous enough to know not to do that.

DG

I was the same until recently. Assuming you have a contract phone, you can be traced should anything get weird. Worse case some nutter punter whacks your regular and the police find 50 plus texts to and from your number. Even if you delete them, network provider records will still show activity on hers and your phone. A PAYG phone or sim, assuming you paid cash for it, is virtually untraceable.

Also if you do contact the odd dodgy WG who hassles you on the phone, it's easier to change your punting phone or sim rather than the one your friends and family are familiar with.

Offline CBPaul

My punting phone is a crappy old Nokia on PAYG, I'm happy with the basic tech and would never trust a smart phone for punting. I have been tempted a couple of times as my iPhone is so convenient but I don't fully understand what it is up to and so don't trust it not do something I'm unaware of and fuck me up. The Nokia is an old phone resurrected for punting and is hidden in plain sight along with my work stuff. All logs are cleared and it has a pass code. Being a crappy old piece of antiquated junk nobody else will go near it, let alone turn it on.

IMO it only takes one call or text from a prossie to screw things up, my close call was years ago when one called about a booking the following day, if I hadn't spent an hour in traffic I would have been home at the normal time and also been royally fucked.

Offline Turtle Z

I just say it's a spare one for business, in case I forget the other one..

It's always delete, deleted, it's got a passcode and it's turned off . No way could she get into it.

Lives in the bottom of my work bag, hidden in plain sight, as they say...

Yes, many years ago I hid some pictures of me fucking another girl in the pocket of an old golf bag in my loft. My girlfriend at the time found them and confronted me with them but just goes to show how some women will turn the house over looking for stuff if they have a hint of suspicion.

doc14

Just shove it in something your wife won't use. 
I can't tell her to hide my punting sim up her fanny can I?

Offline Jimmyredcab

My punting phone is a crappy old Nokia on PAYG.

My ONLY phone is a crappy old Nokia on PAYG.      :thumbsup:

I don't need a £600 smart phone to make calls and send texts -------------------- how a phone can cost £600+ is a total mystery to me.     :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Marmalade

My ONLY phone is a crappy old Nokia on PAYG.      :thumbsup:

I don't need a £600 smart phone to make calls and send texts -------------------- how a phone can cost £600+ is a total mystery to me.     :crazy: :crazy:

Doesn't really count. Presumably you use something else, like your iPad, to post on UKP and look at AW.

For £600 - in case you can't make calls on your iPad -- you are buying a pocket computer with a facility for making phone calls as a minor feature. I'm sure you now that.

Not that you are worried about many people knowing anyway . . .

Offline Jimmyredcab

For £600 - in case you can't make calls on your iPad -- you are buying a pocket computer with a facility for making phone calls as a minor feature. I'm sure you now that.

I understand that, but how does the phone warrrant a price of £600+ when you can buy something that will do a very similar job for below £100.    :crazy:

Maybe that is why Apple have got untold $billions stashed away.   

Offline Marmalade

I understand that, but how does the phone warrrant a price of £600+ when you can buy something that will do a very similar job for below £100.    :crazy:

Maybe that is why Apple have got untold $billions stashed away.

I don't think you can buy the same for under £100 really. You can get a cheap smartphone, not a high tech one like an iPhone. But an iPhone is overpriced because it is Apple, and Apple have their marketing and product design right. That's why people queue for hours to pay extortionate prices. It's not what it does. It's the fact that it's an iPhone. Apple challenges the status quo. It's beautiful to use, to look at, to hold. Apple sells 'values.' The other manufacturers sell products.

Why did you, if I may ask, buy an iPad costing silly money, when you could buy a nastytablet costing much less?

Offline Swsnapper

I can't tell her to hide my punting sim up her fanny can I?

Haha nice one.

Offline starman555

Yes 100% correct,she will..they are all witches...
 I have a sim adapter in my phone so I can switch between sim cards easily..both cards reside in phone and I use phone app to switch between the two
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:34:09 pm by starman555 »

Offline cueball

1) inside my underpants.... total fuckin mystery to her in there
2) with all the bloody bills... she won't go anywhere near them
3) my side of the bed... she's not been there since crossroads was on in black and white

Stick that on bloody mumsnet

Offline Marmalade

my side of the bed... she's not been there since crossroads was on in black and white
Stick that on bloody mumsnet
:lol:

Offline X3 Guy

Mine is at work, she will never find it there! I do my punting at lunch or early pm so don't need the phone after work. :thumbsup:

Randy James

just get a 2nd cheap phone and keep it in a draw at work.

LL

I was the same until recently. Assuming you have a contract phone, you can be traced should anything get weird. Worse case some nutter punter whacks your regular and the police find 50 plus texts to and from your number. Even if you delete them, network provider records will still show activity on hers and your phone. A PAYG phone or sim, assuming you paid cash for it, is virtually untraceable.

A dedicated unregistered phone and SIM won't necessarily protect you from the scenario you describe. The authorities would find out who you are by checking the equipment registers for all networks and then cross-referencing the recorded location of the punting phone you used to text/call the WG with your registered phone that you had switched on and stored in your other pocket.  :hi:

If you used the same phone but different SIMs - that's even easier for them.

Even though hypothetical, in that situation it would be best not to avoid the police anyway. They'd want to talk to you if you were a regular and you should do your bit to help out. Besides if you didn't come forward to eliminate yourself from their enquiries it might look suspicious when they eventually caught up with you.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:39:58 pm by LL »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why did you, if I may ask, buy an iPad costing silly money, when you could buy a nastytablet costing much less?

I wanted access to all the Apple apps, I have had it a few years now and will certainly not be replacing it for the latest model, people who must have the very latest I-phone are dickheads.

Offline KentAde

Mine is at work, she will never find it there! I do my punting at lunch or early pm so don't need the phone after work. :thumbsup:

Ditto. Best place for it, and punting never interferes in married-life evenings and weekends  :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

I wanted access to all the Apple apps, I have had it a few years now and will certainly not be replacing it for the latest model, people who must have the very latest I-phone are dickheads.
But don't forget about "planned obsolescence" - one day you will update ios and your iPad will slow down and it will be very annoying. It's a marketing tactic. Another thing - built in non-removable battery. Sooner or later it will loose it's capacity. Believe me - Apple knows what to do with you to buy another iPad.  :hi:

prizelight

AFAIK the reason to own an Ipad is to prove you can afford to blow £600 on an Ipad. It's that kind of feature that you can't get with a Cubot.

Offline claretandblue

Ditto. Best place for it, and punting never interferes in married-life evenings and weekends  :thumbsup:

same as you chaps!no chance of the missus finding out though the bird next to me might have seen it a couple of times!

Offline CardiffCentral

Do any of you use an app called 'Burner'?

I guess it defeats the purpose as you're still going to be contacted on your phone for the time the number is active. 

Offline livlad

hide mine in plain sight  :D have a draw just full of random cables,chargers, old phones etc oh never goes into it and even if she did pick up my punting phone the battery (in a dvd case amongst my library of thousands of dvds) and sim (in my wallet) are kept elsewhere

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Keeping it at work won't necessarily solve your problem. Ensure you have no nosey work collegues who could look at it when you are off work due to illness, away at clients or simply away on holiday.

Ensure it is PIN locked, that way they cannot access your text messages or even answer it, in the event that it rings and you are not in the office.

raylondoner

I think a locked phone will still ring and can be answered, provided of course that it's switched on and has been logged in (mine auto locks after 30 seconds when not in use)  :hi:

willbred

Never happened in all the years. Perhaps the wgs I see are scrupulous enough to know not to do that.

Maybe they are...but the ones you contact but don't see??

When times are hard, it's amazing how  polite prossies are ,texting back......"sorry I missed your call"......"wot time u wanna cum?"...

Offline threechilliman

Keeping it at work won't necessarily solve your problem. Ensure you have no nosey work collegues who could look at it when you are off work due to illness, away at clients or simply away on holiday.

Ensure it is PIN locked, that way they cannot access your text messages or even answer it, in the event that it rings and you are not in the office.

I hide my phone, money, tablets etc at work, in my office, located within the very fabric of the building.....

tcm