Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite massage with extras? Bournemouth area  (Read 39104 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

Alright guys, just wondering who and/or where is your favourite massage with extras place in Bournemouth? Can be massages shops, independent gumtree people or even aw girls who give a good rub & tug.

With the current disappointment on aw over the last 6 months, I’m leaning a lot more towards massages.
Mine are either June in Poole, and Chana thai massage in Bournemouth.
But there’s still quite a few places I haven’t tried.

Offline wombat42

Lisa at Star Beauty is seriously good - on another level. Also reasonably pretty and good at smiling. Maybe 60% of the massage has erotic content with plenty of swipes. No problem with you fingering her asshole and pussy. She also mixes in some good proper massage such as head and shoulder massage and use of hot towel. She is in demand, booking may be necessary but you may be able to catch her by chance if you just turn up. Star Beauty June almost as good but less flesh on her bones.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266871.0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:43:03 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Mickeyp

Yes June @ star is definitely good and gives great oral, just a shame it is with a condom. ( i have done a review) I've not tried Lisa yet. 

I would say my best overall time has been with Susan at Tuckton (i have reviewed)  but she was only there for 2 weeks although I do have her wechat details and I'm seeing her on Friday :-)  Chana Thai, I've not been to for over 18 months but did have a great time there.

My next to would be Anna (see my review Authentic Chinese Massage Anna - Bournemouth) She does a great massage, good body to body and lets you finger her.   

Now you've got me thinking, because to be fair most of the ones I have reviewed I've been pleased with.   some that I haven't reviewed but I've had a good time at are External Link/Members Only   
There is also a good girl at Christchurch called Tracy who is pretty good.   

I'm sat here now thinking I now want a massage and who should I call haha

Offline Shortandsensible

Yes June @ star is definitely good and gives great oral, just a shame it is with a condom. ( i have done a review) I've not tried Lisa yet. 

I would say my best overall time has been with Susan at Tuckton (i have reviewed)  but she was only there for 2 weeks although I do have her wechat details and I'm seeing her on Friday :-)  Chana Thai, I've not been to for over 18 months but did have a great time there.

My next to would be Anna (see my review Authentic Chinese Massage Anna - Bournemouth) She does a great massage, good body to body and lets you finger her.   

Now you've got me thinking, because to be fair most of the ones I have reviewed I've been pleased with.   some that I haven't reviewed but I've had a good time at are External Link/Members Only   

Where abouts is this Tracy in Charminster? White orchard?

Offline Shortandsensible

Sorry I can’t read! Thought it said Charminster. But I see it says Christchurch. Where abouts in Christchurch?

Offline Mickeyp

Sorry I can’t read! Thought it said Charminster. But I see it says Christchurch. Where abouts in Christchurch?

Tracy is at Bargates in Christchurch, she has been there about 3 months.   Cherry works from White Orchard :-)

Offline wombat42

Tracy is at Bargates in Christchurch, she has been there about 3 months.   Cherry works from White Orchard :-)

There is an older manager at Bargates. There was a good younger woman for a while but she left about a year ago but this Tracy is new ?

Online southcoastpunter

Yes I too would be interest to hear a bit more about Tracy at Christchurch.

Mickeyp - I too have susan's personal phone number as I also think she is worth travelling to see, but not had any opportunity to yet. Where are you seeing her - London?

Also agree with Wombat about Star Beauty - not had the pleasure of a session with Lisa yet but i do like the look of her. Star is a bit on the expensive side and i think Lisa is even more expensive than June (who I have seen many times!)

If you just want a decent massage with a HE and great VFM, then May at New Milton takes a lot of beating (although much older and not a looker!)

Offline Shortandsensible

Saw this week. Will review. 60% positive, 40% neutral split. So yeh a positive I suppose.

Offline Mickeyp

@ Wombat 42 - I think Tracy has been there for about 3 months.

@Southcostpunter - I saw Susan in Southampton yesterday and she is going upto Birmingham on Monday morning.   Yestday was a bit weird and I was slightly put off, while fingering her it felt like she had something inside her, It is really difficult to describe but I guess the closest I could get was that they were like a sort of swollen gland.   Had another great blowjob though with plently of snogging, but after yesterday I just feel a bit put off now.
With regards to costs I always negotiate and most of the time it has worked.   There has been a couple of times where its been refused and I said OK just carry on with the massage....kicked myself after but sometimes you got to play hard ball haha.  PS, I just can't get hard with May at New Milton just because of her looks haha which is a shame as she is good VFM

Tracy is about 45, slim, pair of fake tits, good massage and body to body and friendly personality.   Have only seen her twice and we did discuss about going out for a glass of wine but I've not persued it.

Offline time_to_play

Tracy is about 45, slim, pair of fake tits, good massage and body to body and friendly personality.

Where does Tracey advertise?

Offline steveb592

my favourites have been Kwan Thai in Wimbourne road with just HR to start with but after a few visits managed to get to oral and FS.  Chana Thai in Holdenhurst road also good, the girls vary there somewhat but good massage and always HR with rev oral, and again after a few visits with same girl managed to get oral with and FS.  Authentic Thai in Ashley road also good with always HR, there was a girl there called Wie who offered oral w/o and an older girl i saw offering FS.

Offline paceywitter

Be lovely to know which girls gave oral at chana thai...there have been some nice girls there over the years?

Offline steveb592

at Chana I think it was ‘Lucky’ and ‘Amy’ and another girl a while back called June.

Offline sonyvaio

The girl at the Topaz has always given decent service

Offline dross

my favourites have been Kwan Thai in Wimbourne road with just HR to start with but after a few visits managed to get to oral and FS.  Chana Thai in Holdenhurst road also good, the girls vary there somewhat but good massage and always HR with rev oral, and again after a few visits with same girl managed to get oral with and FS.  Authentic Thai in Ashley road also good with always HR, there was a girl there called Wie who offered oral w/o and an older girl i saw offering FS.
would be helpful if you actually reviewed them!!!!!

Offline rickyponting

Would be interested to know who offered FS at Chana,ive only ever had HR and RO there,was led to believe nothing else on offer.

Offline steveb592

Offline dross

at Chana it was Amy and Lucky
can you describe what they both look like?  Age, boob size, shaved?  Assuming they're Thai? Thanks

Offline steveb592

they were both Thai 😆, Amy age around 30’ish, size 10, ok looking, short, 34 boob, shaven, nice firm arse.  Lucky 30’ish, size 8,  good looking, 34 boob, shaven, also quite short, tattoo’s on back.  I think Amy has moved on now out of the area.

Offline dross

Nice one Steve.

Has anyone got any intel on Jasmine Thai Spa & Massage on Christchurch Road?  Passed it the other day and couldn't decide if it looked legit or not and not got the cash to TOFTT atm  :(

Offline houseboot

Has anyone got any intel on Jasmine Thai Spa & Massage on Christchurch Road? 

External Link/Members Only

Cyclists are welcome

Offline oap69

Offline houseboot

Does it mean - local bike available for all to ride !!!

See picture 6  :lol:

More importantly .... see picture 3  :thumbsdown:

Offline wombat42

I did a thread on Jasmine a few months ago. It is ultra legit, so much that on entry they ask you to fill in a medical history form including full name, address, phone number and email address before they will give you a massage. I made my excuses and just left.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:53:35 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Dogfather

See picture 6  :lol:

More importantly .... see picture 3  :thumbsdown:

I think the Facials offer on picture 3 probably needs re-wording.

Offline Mickeyp

I did visit there once....Not sure why I didn't review but I don't review every single meet I have anyway, especially as so may of these places are known.

When I went it was £45 for the massage which was great.  I was offered hand relief which sadly my little brain got the better of me and I took her up on it, (normally  I wouldn't have as it was £30 and I just don't agree with paying that much for a quick wank) but only because she looked lovely.  while she gave me the hand job she stood way back from me and the table to ensure there was no touching.

All in all - good clean set up, good massage, disappointing hand relief and overall expensive.

Offline wombat42

I did visit there once....Not sure why I didn't review but I don't review every single meet I have anyway, especially as so may of these places are known.

When I went it was £45 for the massage which was great.  I was offered hand relief which sadly my little brain got the better of me and I took her up on it, (normally  I wouldn't have as it was £30 and I just don't agree with paying that much for a quick wank) but only because she looked lovely.  while she gave me the hand job she stood way back from me and the table to ensure there was no touching.

All in all - good clean set up, good massage, disappointing hand relief and overall expensive.

Where are you talking about ? Jasmines ?

Offline Shortandsensible

I’m going to try Kwon in Moordown soon. Saw a lady in the door way the other week I didn’t recognise. Haven’t been there since around Autumn 2018.

Offline Mickeyp

Where are you talking about ? Jasmines ?

I was talking about Jasmines yes, but i have just realised I'd made a mistake.   It was Euphoria, I've not been to Jasmines but have walked past a few times, and the ladies inside seemed old so not bothered.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 11:44:43 am by Mickeyp »

Offline wombat42

Euphoria is good but just way too expensive bordering on rip off territory. BTW I am currently in Malta. The rub and tug scene is quite amazing. About 100 massage parlours. I went  to 3 in last few days and all had a nice vibe where for example you paid afterwards and in one case the masseuse did not even bother to count the notes. Covered in more detail in the Europe section of UKP.

Offline Kestrel

Struggled at Chana today.... prior to massage adamant no extras??? Is this the norm

Offline Kestrel

Any update since SteveB posted

Offline rickyponting

Struggled at Chana today.... prior to massage adamant no extras??? Is this the norm

Who did you see?

As with a lot of these places,its the luck of the draw...

Offline Kestrel

I don’t know her  name but about size 1214 with partially  blond hair... about a 5/10 facially. Only girl there

Wasn’t prepared to proceed unless there was some indication of pleasure... no-one else in the shop. Never know of course until in the room having paid

Any experience of other girls recently .... Thks

Offline Kestrel

In the hope of being surprised dropped in Chana today.

My god!! must be 60 +. 1/10 for being bold to offer herself.

Would need to tip me for servicing her

Looks like Chana is a dud.....

Offline wombat42

I don’t know her  name but about size 1214 with partially  blond hair... about a 5/10 facially. Only girl there

Wasn’t prepared to proceed unless there was some indication of pleasure... no-one else in the shop. Never know of course until in the room having paid

For the last time of mentioning it, as I may get accused of plugging, as of a couple of weeks ago Star Beauty was just June and Lisa. Both are very good and dirty although a tad expensive. The last 3 times I have been there both were there. So there is no "luck of the draw" issue there tho you can phone to book an appointment to make sure Lisa or June is specifically available but just walking in usually works out OK. Personally I prefer Lisa as June is a bit skinny.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 03:24:57 pm by wombat42 »

Offline rickyponting

In my experience you are better off just having the massage and going from there.
If a girl doesnt know you,and you are asking about extras,you could be anyone,the council,or even the old bill.
Its just not the done thing in massage shops to ask about extras before the massage.
If you are unsure,take a half hour massage ,usually £30 in most places,and see what happens.

Offline oap69

In my experience you are better off just having the massage and going from there.
If a girl doesnt know you,and you are asking about extras,you could be anyone,the council,or even the old bill.
Its just not the done thing in massage shops to ask about extras before the massage.
If you are unsure,take a half hour massage ,usually £30 in most places,and see what happens.
Good advice

Offline Kestrel

Thks Ricky..... you are right I need to put feelers out in a 30 min booking...

Offline steveb592

Wombat regarding Star Beauty can you expand on how dirty June and Lisa are like what might they offer?  thx

Offline wombat42

Wombat regarding Star Beauty can you expand on how dirty June and Lisa are like what might they offer?  thx

I have done reviews on June and Lisa. Others have also done reviews on June. They have also been discussed earlier in this thread. They are definately worth a visit. I would just be repeating myself and accused of plugging so I will shut up about them now.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 01:20:42 pm by wombat42 »

Online southcoastpunter

steveb592 - I am also a regular at star and like wombat have done a review on june - not been with Lisa but have seen her in the shop and can confirm (imo) that she is a slim good looking lady.

not sure what you are looking for but bear in mind that its a shop, that there are two ladies there and sometimes both are working at the same time (and only partition walls) and that what they offer on a first visit might be limited. Being a regular, I now get a very comprehensive service, more than on my first visit.

Offline dross

yeah most places have cameras so won't talk about this before the massage... you can ask to see the room and when in there wink at the girl and make a wanking motion and she'll smile or look disgusted which will tell you... the will she won't she bit is a turn on though when your boners holding up the towel (if they give you one lol)

Offline dross

I did a thread on Jasmine a few months ago. It is ultra legit, so much that on entry they ask you to fill in a medical history form including full name, address, phone number and email address before they will give you a massage. I made my excuses and just left.
quite a few places have asked me to fill that crap in and then given me HE/BJ etc so I wouldn't walk based on that...

Offline dross

For the last time of mentioning it, as I may get accused of plugging, as of a couple of weeks ago Star Beauty was just June and Lisa. Both are very good and dirty although a tad expensive. The last 3 times I have been there both were there. So there is no "luck of the draw" issue there tho you can phone to book an appointment to make sure Lisa or June is specifically available but just walking in usually works out OK. Personally I prefer Lisa as June is a bit skinny.
Not been but if they're both fit then I wonder if a very hot (and expensive) 4 hand would be on the cards?

Offline santiago2

I went to see Nancy about 6 weeks ago in Charminster, for a good massage with a happy finish I don't think there is anyone better in the area, i paid £30 for half hour, and came out very happy, if you want more than HR, then she's not the one to see, i did get to have a feel of her bum and her left tit, never been allowed to do that before, unfortunately I won't be able to go again for quite a while. Stay safe everyone

Offline JoshuaJay

I went to see Nancy about 6 weeks ago in Charminster, for a good massage with a happy finish I don't think there is anyone better in the area, i paid £30 for half hour, and came out very happy, if you want more than HR, then she's not the one to see, i did get to have a feel of her bum and her left tit, never been allowed to do that before, unfortunately I won't be able to go again for quite a while. Stay safe everyone
I'm amazed Nancy agreed to the touching.  Maybe if you're a regular she relaxes a little.  How did you approach the feel of the bum and tit, did you ask or just place your hand on her bum to gauge her reaction?

Offline santiago2

Yes I was well surprised JJ, I have seen Nancy quite a few times over the last few years, it must have been one of her happy days, i have had a feel of her bum before, but never touched her boobs, she was doing her finger tip trick all over my chest and belly and I was getting a good feeling, she then started on the hand job so I put my hand on her left boob, no objection from her, she had a flimsy bra on so I had a good feel of her good sized tit, she has got hidden assets there for sure, it stayed like that until I shot a good load of spunk, i think that was about the best hand job I'd ever had with Nancy, as she was wiping me clean she said you still young down there and still good, I said I'm 70,
you still very good, so as I said I walked out very happy,  :thumbsup:

Offline dross

£30 all in?? Bargain!!