Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Jessica  (Read 2700 times)

mrhappypants

Can any one give more details on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am interested to know;
a rough idea of her location and proximity to tube stations,
comment on how attractive she is physically and facially,
confirmation of service owo, CIM - and how good is the blowjob,
does she offer prostate massage, and
general views of service quality, skill of massage, value for money.

Thanks Dave

Offline ForrestGump

On her web site it gives a good description of her location...

External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

Be warned, this group of masseuse - yes there are more than one in their little 'ring' - have been reviewed on many sites and are certainly not upto scratch. Definately no CIM available, and OWO would appear to be rushed. You are better off finding a WG off AW who does massage as a sideline.....
Oh, and they will book you in with another masseuse if your chosen lady isn't available...

mrhappypants

Many thanks KentAde,  off the list

Offline aprower994

I believe the real Jessica works on Sunday and Mondays, and she does OWO and CIM. Ask for Finnish Jessica when you call.

Offline KentAde

I believe the real Jessica works on Sunday and Mondays, and she does OWO and CIM. Ask for Finnish Jessica when you call.

Yes, think that may be the best idea.....as it could be the 'fakes' are the shit ones!

Offline aprower994

Also, the real Finnish Jessica is not the lady in the photos, but still attractive nevertheless.

The happy one

Sounds too much like pay your money and meet who we want you to

Why

It's the same rate as a few top birds who will guck you as well

Offline JamesRockford

I saw Jessica well over a year ago when she was based in Chalk Farm, NW London - my very first punt!

Cost: £120/hour

Appearance
That photo really is misleading, I would rate her at a size 10 (with a little tummy), and overall physically 6/10.  She has reddish hair and rather pale skin.  She was shaved, but with plenty of stubble.

Service
In retrospect, after 18 months of punting I would rate her as follows:
Massage was 4/10 - she doesn't have "the touch" (to have the touch you have to have the enthusiasm!)
OWO with CIM was 5/10 (too toothy, not intense enough, poor follow-through

Nothing to write home about and I must say that my punting went north from there.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the commentary guys.  Much appreciated.

Dave