Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet&kinky nicole, Euston  (Read 9680 times)

DrAmir

You haven't answered the question
Did I email you ?

Offline JamesRockford

Did I email you ?

This saga is fascinating - Who wrote the bad review for Nicole?  Did Abdul really pay the £100 tip (an international recordbreaker for a receptionist)? Is Nicole as "innocent" as she seems?  Why is she working so hard, being "flooded with offers of work" and could it be described as "overworking"?

I have to go home now but the suspense is killing me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 05:57:23 pm by JamesRockford »

sexy19nicole

Did I email you ?

yes you very strange guy

DrAmir

She is correct her friend katalina did not want to see me
I ended up seeing her other friend Isabella for 3hours
I don't normally see the same girl more than twice

Offline punk

This saga is fascinating - Who wrote the bad review for Nicole?  Did Abdul really pay the £100 tip (an international recordbreaker for a receptionist)? Is Nicole as "innocent" as she seems?  Why is she working so hard and could it be described as "overworking"?

I have to go home now but the suspense is killing me.

this is a case for jim rockford, expect you get a voice mail on your answer phone.

DrAmir

I did tip the maid a ton
Nicole is as innocent as she seems
Very nice girl, don't know how long she gonna be working so get in quick
And great vfm

Offline punk

I did tip the maid a ton
Nicole is as innocent as she seems
Very nice girl, don't know how long she gonna be working so get in quick
And great vfm

you have seen her than.

DrAmir

Yep have seen her at her old address
She's moved to euston area since

Offline JamesRockford

DrAmir, if you're Abdul then type "LMFAO".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:08:54 pm by JamesRockford »

cockneybstrd

This is again turning into one of those strange fucked up Abdul threads.

So the question is this DrAbdul Amir why did you tip the maid a ton when you operate in the lower ends of  London's pro$$ie market

Whatever the answer is from Dr Abdul Amir I doubt it will be truthful.

Offline punk

This is again turning into one of those strange fucked up Abdul threads.

So the question is this DrAbdul Amir why did you tip the maid a ton when you operate in the lower ends of  London's pro$$ie market

Whatever the answer is from Dr Abdul Amir I doubt it will be truthful.

looks like his gone to tip the maid again?

Fb878

Why is it this girl is attracting so many nutters?

Offline punk

Hidden Image/Members Only

Or did he look more like this??

servers appears to be holland, wonder how the stud business is going now a days?

Offline laidbackasiandude

This picture is from AW's "asiangentleman" profile, but was this person the one and only "Abdul"
who was banned a few months ago? It's most confusing to say the least???

yorkshire123

cockneybstrd

This picture is from AW's "asiangentleman" profile, but was this person the one and only "Abdul"
who was banned a few months ago? It's most confusing to say the least???

While it was never proved 100 per cent one way or another. When the Abdul Collective joined up they used a picture of AG which was not available on his profile as his Avatar.

And Yorks.. I would never pull a HP... I know people might have been eating when they viewed this thread

Offline punk

he reminds me of the guy at the local tesco,down the road.

Offline hendrix

he reminds me of the guy at the local tesco,down the road.

Make sure you tip him £100 next time he bags up £80 worth of shopping for you.

Offline Meursault

Warning: This thread is now exceptionally irrelevant.

Offline the lurker

Damn right 100%, what the fuck is any punter supposed to make of this? Never mind he girl, who has come on here with a good stab at English and been drawn into a load of shit about past trolls on UKP. I've not seen her, she might be a goog WG or a shit one but I'm fucked if I know how this thread is meant to help me find out.

Offline NightKid

Damn right 100%, what the fuck is any punter supposed to make of this? Never mind he girl, who has come on here with a good stab at English and been drawn into a load of shit about past trolls on UKP. I've not seen her, she might be a goog WG or a shit one but I'm fucked if I know how this thread is meant to help me find out.

Then why make it even more irrelevant with pointless comments.  :dash:
To begin with, you realise that anyone is allowed to challenge the veracity of suspicious posters and their reviews, yes?

If you're here purely for the girl in question; ignore the subsequent comments, just read the first post, then make up your mind whether the reviewer is credible enough to you for it to end up a good punt or otherwise.
And if you think what has been written about her in this thread isn't enough to go by, she has plenty of other reviews that are linked in the opening post without having to bother with this thread ... some people.  :rolleyes:

Edit: Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, in my honest opinion ... weeding out touts, trolls, and psychos will never be irrelevant on UKP.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:41:00 pm by NightKid »

sexy19nicole

I am not understand why he do this? he do it other girls before?

Offline Meursault

Then why make it even more irrelevant with pointless comments.  :dash:
Hardly. There is a propensity for some posters to tag on new reviews to existing threads. Therefore, wading through loads of name calling first is a tad irritating, albeit not life threatening.
I have no idea why a picture of a bloke is repeatedly posted, but that in particular seems puerile and definitely IS pointless.

Offline JamesRockford

Nicole, your ramblings are also pretty random.  You must have a lot of spare time to be stumbling around this thread.

I, on the other hand, have patients to see.  Good day madam.

yorkshire123

Sorry if I'm been a bit thick but has anybody confirmed that this poster is actually the girl in question?

44Remington

Sorry if I'm been a bit thick but has anybody confirmed that this poster is actually the girl in question?

I'm pretty sure it is her. I discussed the site with Nicole when I last saw her.

Offline NightKid

I have no idea why a picture of a bloke is repeatedly posted, but that in particular seems puerile and definitely IS pointless.

Technically, the picture is being repeatedly quoted.
And no, I disagree that reminding others of one of the biggest troll UKP has ever seen is pointless, especially now that we have another character here that seems to be cut from the same dodgy cloth.

Therefore, wading through loads of name calling first is a tad irritating, albeit not life threatening.

Who is this mysterious stranger that's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread?  :rolleyes:

DrAmir

hey nightman
you think im a troll?
list your reasons and lets see if i can answer them

Offline JamesRockford

Hear, Hear! Nightkid is right.

If members don't want to read probing comments, alternative views and to see potential touts being challenged then they are missing the value of this forum.  They should stick to mastering the use of the search feature on a site like AW, admiring the lovely pictures on a girl's profile, accepting the descriptions (age, looks, height, width, weight, services, facilities etc) as gospel, and of course reading the gushing reviews.  Best of luck.

Offline JamesRockford

hey nightman
you think im a troll?
list your reasons and lets see if i can answer them

??? There are worse trolls than you.  The good thing about you, my old china, is that you're so very very transparent.

DrAmir

transparent in a good way or bad way?

Offline punk

Hear, Hear! Nightkid is right.

If members don't want to read probing comments, alternative views and to see potential touts being challenged then they are missing the value of this forum.  They should stick to mastering the use of the search feature on a site like AW, admiring the lovely pictures on a girl's profile, accepting the descriptions (age, looks, height, width, weight, services, facilities etc) as gospel, and of course reading the gushing reviews.  Best of luck.

there is another forum, where there are only gushing reviews, and some may well  like that forum better to their tastes.

brolin_76

Hey nicole
FYI i have never sent you any emails.
The two times i have seen you i have phoned your maid...remember me the guy who left your maid the £100 tip?

Yes i did leave a tip for her cos she was nice on the phone and accomodating and no i am not a fluffy!

Had a good time on both occasions....keep  on trucking :lol:

please confirm the above so my doubters can be put at rest

Doc

Fucking hell Amir did you ever get £100 tip from mini cab?

tonysoprano

I don't think it matters. It seems Nicole is the current nutter magnet.

DrAmir

I don't think that is nicole
gonna see her soon then all shall be revealed
 :thumbsup:

brolin_76

I don't think that is nicole
gonna see her soon then all shall be revealed
 :thumbsup:

dont give us a shit Amir tell the truth why are you here?

DrAmir

Anything I say you won't believe cos you have that stereotypical mentality
Hence the minicab remark

brolin_76

Anything I say you won't believe cos you have that stereotypical mentality
Hence the minicab remark

bollocks you have balls in your posts.

DrAmir

brolin_76

Be more specific
What balls?

everyone pointed out who you are Amir so what more you want me to add here? pics and videos links of yours?

DrAmir

You say everyone pointed out
Pointed out what?
You sure are one dumbass
B specific
What have I said that is wrong in my posts?
I joined left reviews which actually happened
No touting no bad behaviour
Then this flaky Nicole comes up and says something which she has not conclusively confirmed
So stfu or prove your points

brolin_76

You say everyone pointed out
Pointed out what?
You sure are one dumbass
B specific
What have I said that is wrong in my posts?
I joined left reviews which actually happened
No touting no bad behaviour
Then this flaky Nicole comes up and says something which she has not conclusively confirmed
So stfu or prove your points

the answer to this is twat the DrAmir fake doctor

DrAmir

You're a rascist through and through

DrAmir

What's with the stereotypes?
Makes u happy does it?
Keep it up
Accept it you're a rascist
Do you fell unhappy that I'm an Asian doctor?
Well get a life
There's plenty of us in the nhs

brolin_76

What's with the stereotypes?
Makes u happy does it?
Keep it up
Accept it you're a rascist
Do you fell unhappy that I'm an Asian doctor?
Well get a life
There's plenty of us in the nhs

It's not about racism it's about your arselicking  posts when a mini cab driver pretends as a Doctor :thumbsdown:

DrAmir

So what makes you think I'm a minicab drive ?
Rascist p...k

DrAmir

Dig a bigger hole
Come on let's have it