Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Natalia (Shoreditch, London)  (Read 1327 times)

Clark Gilbert

Saw Bust Natalia for a 60 minute incall. Good comms and very nice clean flat with good shower 5 minutes walk from Shoreditch station.
Not my usual area - saw her as a plan B tbh.
She is quite junoesque as another reviewer notes (almost verging on bbw although she is quite short), quite pretty and really lovely blue eyes. Great sense of humour, continuously cracking jokes, seems to enjoy herself. Quite a strong polish accent but I was able to understand her OK.
Had a shower and DFKd her while slowly undressing. She moved on to OWO and then we had sex in cowgirl with lots of DFK till I came. Chatted and cuddled for a bit and then had another round in mish. I was a bit knackered by this stage which was a shame as she seemed to be really getting into it.  In the end I left about 5 minutes early - my decision she is definitely not a clock watcher (encouraged me to try another pop with 15 minutes left, never seemed in a hurry or mentioned the time).
Not sure if I would return or not because she was not (quite) fluent enough in english to establish the chemistry I generally look for (and often pay much more for!)(I'm a bit fluffy). The owo and sex were good though, I really enjoyed myself though and really good value at £100 for one hour so I might. And her eyes are really nice! Hence the positive!

External Link/Members Only

Clark

Offline masqurade

I have been there..She got a round ass but its very firm..one thing i liked about this girl was she is into DFK and loves to eat cum