Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina forest gate  (Read 1375 times)

Stortford

Thanks to Mr flying breadman man my first punt for 2 years. Works out of a small hotel nice room 21 year old Bulgarian paid 80 for an hour didn't want to rush only wanted one pop better than photos looks 7/10  body 9/10 flat tummy nice  tits and arse smelt clean owo is available she does her own bookings good value on viva street if admin can add a link.

Stortford

STAR-LORD

Yes mate cheers.

Your welcome dude. I'm usually poor with finding Viva Street or Gumtree links, but you supplied enough information for me to trace it. Cheers.  :thumbsup: :drinks:

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks to Mr flying breadman man my first punt for 2 years. Works out of a small hotel nice room 21 year old Bulgarian paid 80 for an hour didn't want to rush only wanted one pop better than photos looks 7/10  body 9/10 flat tummy nice  tits and arse smelt clean owo is available she does her own bookings good value on viva street if admin can add a link.

Glad you had a good punt.

I am slowly beginning to review vivastreet again but the biggest issue is the date of When the ads are made. Yesterday I spotted a stunning petite beauty in Euston but declined to TOFTT as I could not tell the age of the advert.

Offline arrow0404

What’s English like?
Any DFK on offer ?

Stortford

Perfect English been here 3 years used to work in Starbucks not into dfk my self nice girl thou quite smiley.

Offline Kostas

cheers mate :drinks:

Jamiepunter1

Do you think she would do owo and Cim?

Stortford

She answers here own phone text her.