Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Elissa - Forestgate  (Read 1670 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

Face: 9/10 - youthful, pretty green eyes, looks like a spanish student - type you may meet in Spanish university
Body: 9/10 - young, petite, nice delicious light tan, small boobs, smooth skin, very trim no fat, 5'2
Attitude: 8/10 - friendly conversational, broken English. Was relaxed.
Service: 8/10 - ow only, smooth grind in one position with her on top. Popped very quickly. No kissing.
Vocabulary: limited English
Population: 2 others. She Was the pick of the lot. Possibly other security guys around too as I think I hear a guy or two.
Price: 60 for 30 mins. BUT owo with cim was quoted as 50 extra...! Could be my misunderstanding...
Venue: quiet residential area. Far from station.
Shower and towel: big tub, clean but small towel
Recommend: yes if you want petite student type girl
Return: not sure due to geography

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Face: 9/10 - youthful, pretty green eyes, looks like a spanish student - type you may meet in Spanish university
Body: 9/10 - young, petite, nice delicious light tan, small boobs, smooth skin, very trim no fat, 5'2
Attitude: 8/10 - friendly conversational, broken English. Was relaxed.
Service: 8/10 - ow only, smooth grind in one position with her on top. Popped very quickly. No kissing.
Vocabulary: limited English
Population: 2 others. She Was the pick of the lot. Possibly other security guys around too as I think I hear a guy or two.
Price: 60 for 30 mins. BUT owo with cim was quoted as 50 extra...! Could be my misunderstanding...
Venue: quiet residential area. Far from station.
Shower and towel: big tub, clean but small towel
Recommend: yes if you want petite student type girl
Return: not sure due to geography

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are you sure she's not Romanian, breadman ,?

Offline Jimmyredcab

You can bet your life on that, no kissing, limited English.

These dirty skanks realize that punters are avoiding Romanians.  :bomb:

FlyingBreadMan

Probably is but she had the euro-spanish kinda look. The colour of her skin, there eyes.

Probably is but she had the euro-spanish kinda look. The colour of her skin, there eyes.

She looks Roma to me and the price structure and area she's operating from seems more fitting of a Romanian

FlyingBreadMan

She looks Roma to me and the price structure and area she's operating from seems more fitting of a Romanian

She works with 2 other girls that are both Romanian, and would not surprise me if she were.

If you told me 1 month ago that I'd be trawling vivastreet and venturing in to some backwater territory then I would not have believed. Just shows how it is getting hard for me to find quality petite girls.

She works with 2 other girls that are both Romanian, and would not surprise me if she were.

If you told me 1 month ago that I'd be trawling vivastreet and venturing in to some backwater territory then I would not have believed. Just shows how it is getting hard for me to find quality petite girls.
I hear ya buddy