Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JoAnna & D. Tantric Massage - Chingford. What An Awesome Fucking Massage!!!  (Read 11181 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £100 for 1hr

I very much enjoy a sensual massage, something I used to indulge in very regularly until I made the switch over to seeing WG's.  I do still like to have a massage every now and then and recently paid a visit to Joanna in Chingford.  Been planning to see her for ages, but location wasn't ideal for me.  Its a 15 min walk from Chingford Station but much easier to access by car. 

Joanna has been previously reviewed positively on UKP here --> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58872.0

She has shot straight into my top 3 of all time masseuses, maybe even at the top, but a second visit will reconfirm that.  Joanna is Czech, petite, mid 20's, with a beautifully toned body, wonderful 34C breasts and a firm peachy bottom.  She is incredibly flexible and highly skilled in delivering a truly unique massage.

She used her arse, yes her arse to massage my entire body on both the front and back, getting into some delightful positions.  She also did the traditional body to body massage, with a generous amount of oil, sliding her naked body over mine.  The entire time we were chatting about normal stuff, how she became a masseuse, travel plans and the weather.  A double handed hand relief to finish which was excellent.

Respectful touching is allowed and encouraged.  I won't spoiler the entire session but there are some very nice moments which really kept me alive throughout the hour and I will be visiting again soon.

Safe, discreet location, a residential property in a quiet street.  Great atmosphere with the music and candles and the perfect way to unwind for an hour without much effort on your part  :thumbsup:

Offline bungry

Thx for the review.  Can you say if she is totally nude or not and if the massage is done on a table or mattress?  Thx

Expl1cit

Thx for the review.  Can you say if she is totally nude or not and if the massage is done on a table or mattress?  Thx
She is totally nude and the massage is done on a professional massage table, a very nice wide one.

Offline bungry

and which girl did you actually meet based on their web site?  Thx

Expl1cit

and which girl did you actually meet based on their web site?  Thx
If it wasn't clear from the review, Joanna!

Offline bungry

Thx...Sorry it's just that the other review said they went to Joanna but saw Danielle so just wanted to confirm so I book the same person as you did....  Thx!

Offline bungry

Sorry to ask, but was Joanna the blond as per the web-site gallery?  There seems to be another girl dotted around which people think have visited Joanna but it is a dark haired girl called Danielle....want to make sure I book the correct one....  The link given to another review is also about Danielle.  Thx!

Expl1cit

Sorry to ask, but was Joanna the blond as per the web-site gallery?  There seems to be another girl dotted around which people think have visited Joanna but it is a dark haired girl called Danielle....want to make sure I book the correct one....  The link given to another review is also about Danielle.  Thx!
Joanna is the one as per the first two pics on the website gallery (brown curly hair in pic 1 and blonde hair in pic 2)

There are some other girls working with Joanna, but Danielle as far as I know has left for good.  Just make sure when you call that you specifically ask for Joanna if it is her you want to see.  She will probably answer the phone anyway.

Expl1cit

Not many comments! Has anyone been to see JoAnna or had a similar massage experience - ie being massaged by an arse  :D

Offline kaj314

Not many comments! Has anyone been to see JoAnna or had a similar massage experience - ie being massaged by an arse  :D

I've visited joanna a couple of times now, and yes, she does use that beautiful arse of hers if you go for the b2b  option which is 100 for the hour. Other options are fully naked for 80 (just the normal massage though), and 60 for normal massage with hr. With b2b, if you go for shower afterwards,  joanna will join you and help get the oil off. She is better looking than the pics on the site.

Offline Jellaby

Can you give us the postcode or street name? May have time to sneak a visit on a Saturday afternoon!

Offline brownie

joanna has an amazing ass seen her multiple times 

Offline yuiop300

Sounds great.  Thanks for the review.

Expl1cit

Can you give us the postcode or street name? May have time to sneak a visit on a Saturday afternoon!

There is a link in my first post to her website which has her number, its probably best to give her a ring (07952310691) and book an appointment, rather than just having a sneaky visit which may get you arrested  :lol:

However, on her website, under Contact Us, she does actually list her postcode and street name, so take a look.

Offline brownie

cant get in contact mobile number currently unavailable :cry:

Offline Walthobum

Anyone know if this place is still operating? Specifically is Daniella still around?

Offline lewishamguy

Anyone know if this place is still operating? Specifically is Daniella still around?

This review is from a deluded twat who's been banned. So proceed with caution even if this place is opened. Try finding latest reviews from others. :wacko:

Offline Walthobum

Ha. OK mate. I must have been to this gaff 20 times. I just wanted to check what was going on.

Offline Schrock

Did u guys check for OWO and full services as well or is it just HE?

Offline ken888

It is still operating, but I had JoAnna.

Offline lewishamguy

Hey fl0atab1lity welcome back...

:sarcastic:

Offline kaj314

Been here a few times...never got the hint or advised that owo or fs was available.

Expl1cit

Hey fl0atab1lity welcome back...

:sarcastic:

Cheers :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Which reminds me I must make a booking to visit D. at this place now she is back.

Offline Clipit

Hey there, great review and thanks for sharing. You mentioned that she was in the top 3 of your all time fav massages. Can I ask who the other two are as I'm visiting London next week and may like to book a massage. Thanks

Offline jay100gee

This is the best place by far, i have been a few times and had the pleasure of a few different girls, each one is fantastic.

There is another place in Chingford 'linda Sensual' i wouldn't bother with her, Joanna D and Friends is far far better!

Expl1cit

Hey there, great review and thanks for sharing. You mentioned that she was in the top 3 of your all time fav massages. Can I ask who the other two are as I'm visiting London next week and may like to book a massage. Thanks

Thanks  :thumbsup:

I wrote the review in January of this year, so over time my top 3 have changed.  If you have a look through my reviews, you will find details of some of the other masseuses I have visited and reviewed.  Off the top of my head, I would say those who I rate very highly are Dorota, Maya, Mia and Francesca - all reviewed.  Hope your trip to London goes well.

Offline xa2xie

Off the top of my head, I would say those who I rate very highly are Dorota, Maya, Mia and Francesca - all reviewed.
How would you compare Dorota vs Maya in term of look and skill? I just cannot imagine how a b2b masseuse can be better than Maya.
Thanks for all of your reviews.

Expl1cit

How would you compare Dorota vs Maya in term of look and skill? I just cannot imagine how a b2b masseuse can be better than Maya.
Thanks for all of your reviews.

For me, comparisons are quite a difficult topic.  I rate the full experience, which includes looks, skills, personality and how I feel at the end of a session.  I rated Maya very highly but in terms of a b2b massuese, both Dorota and Joanna are significantly better.  Dorota for pure raunchiness and Joanna for her skills, it takes a serious toned body to do what she does.  Its largely irrelevant now, Dorota appears to be off the radar and Maya seems to have stepped back from offering services.  Her business is still running and I was tempted to see one of her girls, Natalia.

However, I have very little interest in B2B massages these days. I might do a one a month and for that I had a lovely chinese masseuse I visited regularly until very recently. She topped them all in terms of a sensual B2B, but unfortunetely we strayed into sex on the 10th and final visit last week and i've lost interest in her now.  I'm not attracted to orientals in any way, but she was a excellent massuese who I got along well with.

Offline DMC

Are you able to either post or PM me details of the lovely chinese masseuse you visited regularly up until recently?

Many thanks in advance.
DMC

Expl1cit

Are you able to either post or PM me details of the lovely chinese masseuse you visited regularly up until recently?

Many thanks in advance.
DMC

I don't share such information via PM with anyone and I don't review masseuses on UKP anymore, so unfortunetely that would be a no.  She was an average fuck though, fortunately a freebie :unknown:

...but not one I plan to review or visit again.  If it was an at discretion service, it would be pretty unfair if every Tom, Dick and Abdul who reads this goes with the expectations of a fuck anyway.

Offline DMC

I'm a fan of oriental girls and massage so my enquiry was purely in relation to her regular services, not a freebie fuck that you got on your 10th visit.

But if you don't want to share her details that's your prerogative  :hi:

Expl1cit

DMC, it seems like you are looking for your next 'Laya'   :unknown:

Out of curiousity, while you are talking about sharing info, surely you have fucked more than one girl in the 5+ years you've been registered with UKP, or at least the last 12m since you started posting?

Seen Laya a few times in 2016 after swapping messages with some other UKP members back end of last year and getting some good advice and feedback (thanks!).

With Laya it all seems to be about what mood she’s in and whether you ‘click’ with her. I’ve made about half-a-dozen visits and the last three times been lucky enough to enjoy DFK, RO, fingering, OWO and finished with CIM / CIF. During my last visit she really got into it and we (briefly) indulged in FS (until she got worried others would hear and said we should stop…damn!).

Don’t book Laya expecting this. It seems to depend on the mood she’s in and if she’s comfortable with you / gets into it. I’m sure I’m not the only client she does this with (I’m not that naïve!) but I would say don’t go expecting more than HR / B2B at least to begin with.

Offline xa2xie

For me, comparisons are quite a difficult topic.  I rate the full experience, which includes looks, skills, personality and how I feel at the end of a session.  I rated Maya very highly but in terms of a b2b massuese, both Dorota and Joanna are significantly better.  Dorota for pure raunchiness and Joanna for her skills, it takes a serious toned body to do what she does.  Its largely irrelevant now, Dorota appears to be off the radar and Maya seems to have stepped back from offering services.  Her business is still running and I was tempted to see one of her girls, Natalia.

However, I have very little interest in B2B massages these days. I might do a one a month and for that I had a lovely chinese masseuse I visited regularly until very recently. She topped them all in terms of a sensual B2B, but unfortunetely we strayed into sex on the 10th and final visit last week and i've lost interest in her now.  I'm not attracted to orientals in any way, but she was a excellent massuese who I got along well with.

Thanks for your info. It's a shame that you don't share the chinese masseuse. I've met Natalia a few times, don't like much. Maya could be back next week, I'll go see her. Joanna is too far from London.

Expl1cit

Thanks for your info. It's a shame that you don't share the chinese masseuse. I've met Natalia a few times, don't like much. Maya could be back next week, I'll go see her. Joanna is too far from London.

No worries for the info.  I agree, it is a shame about the chinese masseuse but what can you do?!  With a population over a billion, surely there must be another one out there who spreads 'em :unknown:

I don't think I would see Maya, even if she returns - she knows too much about fl0atab1lity the punter.  I outed myself haha. 

Chingford is well within the M25 - 30 minutes from London Euston by tube, followed by a brisk 10 minute walk to Joanna's place.  If a sensual massage tickles your fancy, you will be hard pressed to find a better way to spend an hour.  Its worth at least one visit!