Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Banned on seeking  (Read 1629 times)

Offline jambohams

Got an email on seeking saying account suspended for soliciting, I was able to log in again but had to read and agree to terms again. Has anyone else had this? They threatened to take legal action but can they do this here? As I wasnt aware this could happen here

Offline Pennine Rover

Read the Seeking threads on here.  Quick search will find them.   You have to be careful what you say.

Offline jambohams

Read the Seeking threads on here.  Quick search will find them.   You have to be careful what you say.

Yeah I had a look at them, really just wanting to clarify the legal position as I wasnt aware this was illegal in the UK?

Online southcoastpunter

paying for sex in the UK is not illegal but soliciting maybe - depending on circumstances.

But if you are on Seeking and have not taken notice of the many many warnings on all the Seeking threads on here, then you are a bit of a wally! Seeking hate any direct or even indirect suggestion of offering money for sex and it will get you banned, as you have experienced. They are highly unlikely to do anything more than ban you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:17:45 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
paying for sex in the UK is not illegal but soliciting maybe - depending on circumstances.

But if you are on Seeking and have not taken notice of the many many warnings on all the Seeking threads on here, then you are a bit of a wally! Seeking hate any direct or even indirect suggestion of offering money for sex and it will get you banned, as you have experienced. They are highly unlikely to do anything more than ban you.

I would guess this is simply a breach of their T&C a civil action, rather than a criminal action

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...then you are a bit of a wally...

That made me laugh...  :D

...not heard the word wally used in ages! Such a great word!  :thumbsup:

Offline jambohams

Yeah thats what I thought soliciting  think was depending on if it was in public. Just wondering really not had this happen before

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Got an email on seeking saying account suspended for soliciting, I was able to log in again but had to read and agree to terms again. Has anyone else had this? They threatened to take legal action but can they do this here? As I wasnt aware this could happen here

You’ve been here a decade nearly matey
Absolutely fuck all, nada, zero, zilch of a contribution back
I bet there’s a funny story behind this one ?  :D

Just an update, we’re no longer accepting the dog eat my review  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:38:43 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Punterperson1971

You’ve been here a decade nearly matey
Absolutely fuck all, nada, zero, zilch of a contribution back
I bet there’s a funny story behind this one ?  :D

Just an update, we’re no longer accepting the dog eat my review  :lol:
This has to be some of record longest stint on here without contributing,but to be fair to him his last contribution to the site before this one was 2014
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 04:50:54 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline myothernameis

Guess he keeping all the ugly birds for himself, and not reviewing them  :D :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Got an email on seeking saying account suspended for soliciting,
As me granny used to say "Oh dear how sad never mind bonny lad". (She was a Geordie as well BTW).

Online scutty brown

Guess he keeping all the ugly birds for himself, and not reviewing them  :D :sarcastic:

Don't forget that back when he joined this wasn't a review  site, it was more of a chat site - and a lot of users only posted to the old deleted off-topic section. Several of the original members never reviewed

Online tynetunnel

Perhaps you’ll get banned from two adult sites in the same week?  :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

Perhaps you’ll get banned from two adult sites in the same week?  :unknown:
Maybe he may be back on here in March 2033

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't forget that back when he joined this wasn't a review  site, it was more of a chat site - and a lot of users only posted to the old deleted off-topic section. Several of the original members never reviewed
Eh?? of course it was a review site when he joined, there's reviews going back to 2013.  :unknown:

The difference then was there was only positive or negative ratings, neutral was added later.

Online Natwest

I just got suspended from "What's Your Price" which was pretty amazing as I haven't actually bought any credits or communicated with anyone! I went back and checked on my Seeking membership (as one usually results in the other going tits up) but that seems to be fine. I have written to Customer Support to ask why but not too bothered at the outcome as only put a profile up out of curiosity, However as I only got taken off the "naughty step" with Seeking recently, it did scare the shit out of me.

Offline FLYING BLUE

He joined after I did, and it was almost certainly a review site when I joined?

Online scutty brown

He joined after I did, and it was almost certainly a review site when I joined?

Yeah, Davie's already pointed out I got the timeline wrong