Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage girls soliciting on street  (Read 4112 times)

Tommyboy1

I was wandering around the Leicester Square / Chinatown area last week and there were lots of Oriental women on the streets asking passing men if they wanted a "massage". Usually they do this from the door of the massage premises but these women were hanging around the street corners wearing very short skirts, looking very slutty and a bit desperate for business. I watched for a while and they were all working from the same premises. I have been there before and a lot more than massage goes on, I have gotten FS on two occasions. Very daring/risky considering the recent police raids in Chinatown. Has anyone else seen this?

Offline Kamaka

Offline Ozy84

I was wandering around the Leicester Square / Chinatown area last week and there were lots of Oriental women on the streets asking passing men if they wanted a "massage". Usually they do this from the door of the massage premises but these women were hanging around the street corners wearing very short skirts, looking very slutty and a bit desperate for business. I watched for a while and they were all working from the same premises. I have been there before and a lot more than massage goes on, I have gotten FS on two occasions. Very daring/risky considering the recent police raids in Chinatown. Has anyone else seen this?

No. Can you give us an address? Or better still take some photos when your there next?

Shagger69

Little Newport Street was notorious for this while I was down. One place I went downstairs and had a fantastic massage which really helped my bad back for a few hours, plus I got a decent wank off at the end. Can't remember the price but must've been around £50 I guess

There was also another place a few minutes walk away where I was met at the door by a Romanian girl, the massage left a lot to be desired for but again I got a good enough covered blow job and I was allowed to play with her pussy. All in all this was £80

Tommyboy1

No. Can you give us an address? Or better still take some photos when your there next?

It was Little Newport Street

Online Jonestown

It was Little Newport Street

Or maybe Newport Court, that's where the walk down is I think.

Big gaggle of them clustered around yesterday afternoon, one very attractive, I assumed she was a spotter there to entice us in.

May go back today.

Tommyboy1

They are asking to be raided. I would steer well clear of them. Stupid behaviour.

Online Jonestown

They are asking to be raided. I would steer well clear of them. Stupid behaviour.

But some of us are attracted to exactly that kind of risk taking.

Offline candec

Yes I've been approached in the Newport Street area on a few occasions. The first time I went out of curiosity and it was an excuse of a massage and then a topless handjob. She tried to get me to pay £60 for the handjob on top of the £25 massage fee. I got her to accept
£40. Mostly, these are Chinese women in their 4o's. I went into several different Chinese places after that and nearly every time a handjob was offered. In the end I just got bored with it.

Offline Ozy84

Maybe you should go and tell them to be careful and not offer sexual services on the street and that some people may be offended by this or wont be prepared to take a risk  :dash:

Have you ever punted?

Tommyboy1

Maybe you should go and tell them to be careful and not offer sexual services on the street and that some people may be offended by this or wont be prepared to take a risk  :dash:

Have you ever punted?

Stop trying to be a smart ass. There were raids in Central London recently and quite a few massage shops were shut down. Touting their business which is obviously much more than massage on the streets is not very clever.

Online Jonestown

Stop trying to be a smart ass. There were raids in Central London recently and quite a few massage shops were shut down. Touting their business which is obviously much more than massage on the streets is not very clever.

I think all of the shops reopened within a week, certainly the ones around where the ladies hang out. When it gets too noticeable Westminster council sends a clipboard Johnnie round to give them a warning and scare them indoors for a few days, it happens every summer.

Online stampjones

I wouldnt trust any of the ones on the street.
I was stopped by one a while ago in little newport. I dont reslly trust such situations and I was never going to go for it but I was interested in what was on offer and basically I started on a "do you do..." game which ended up with an offer of bb (and other less worrying services) for £100. I never trusted any of them before that - I certainly dont now.

Obviously I told her to piss off in case you were wondering

Online Jonestown

I wouldnt trust any of the ones on the street.

As a general rule I'd agree with that 100%, however there is on Newport Court a walk down (between No 18 and the Chinese massage shop) that punters have from time to time reported as good value for money; the girl usually stands around outside the open door.

Offline Ozy84

Have you ever punted?

Im struggling to see where/why your passion/care for these chinese shops is coming from. You genuinely seem really concerned.  :unknown:

Offline easyp123

Thanks, next time I'm in London with the wife I'll be sure to take a stroll round Leicester Square.

Offline berksboy

How much do you think you will get for her ?

Tommyboy1

Have you ever punted?

Im struggling to see where/why your passion/care for these chinese shops is coming from. You genuinely seem really concerned.  :unknown:

Hundreds of times.

This is a discussion forum isn't it? What is the point in being here if you don't want to discuss anything?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hundreds of times.

This is a discussion forum isn't it? What is the point in being here if you don't want to discuss anything?

Also to provide reviews I've just read through some of your posts you have claimed that you got full service off of kelly, why not post a review of it ? so people can figure out if you're genuine

Tommyboy1

Also to provide reviews I've just read through some of your posts you have claimed that you got full service off of kelly, why not post a review of it ? so people can figure out if you're genuine

Are you stalking me?

How does posting a review prove anything? If I said I got FS in a post, posting the same info in a review doesn't make it anymore believable.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Are you stalking me?

How does posting a review prove anything? If I said I got FS in a post, posting the same info in a review doesn't make it anymore believable.

Nope I'm not stalking I just went through your posts and my instinct says you won't last long on here not sure of your a troll or just a undesirable, time will tell I guess

Offline Ozy84

Are you stalking me?

Because in a review you would provide further details on the punt like how big her tits were, whether she stank of shit or whether she let you drink her piss! If you were chattin shit you would very quickly get clocked as other punters would have also seen the same women. You could also mention what bus you took to the punt, how many farts you did on the way and how quickly you cum. All this goes a small way to prove the punt did happen and this wasnt just all a dream.

You tommyboy sound like a leach. I suggest you go and join the soho neighborhood watch and then you can discuss how moral it is for a girl to ask you to fuck her for £ on the street. You could even set up a stall in chinatown handing out leaflets advising of what actions to take if you are approached by a women in a short skirt, winking at you, asking for suckie suckie or fuckie fuckie!  :lol:

Offline Ozy84

Hundreds of times.

Also a review site, so why dont you review just 2 of your hundreds of punts.

Tommyboy1

Nope I'm not stalking I just went through your posts and my instinct says you won't last long on here not sure of your a troll or just a undesirable, time will tell I guess

I think you are the one doing the trolling.

Tommyboy1

You tommyboy sound like a leach. I suggest you go and join the soho neighborhood watch and then you can discuss how moral it is for a girl to ask you to fuck her for £ on the street. You could even set up a stall in chinatown handing out leaflets advising of what actions to take if you are approached by a women in a short skirt, winking at you, asking for suckie suckie or fuckie fuckie!  :lol:

How quickly you jump to conclusions, the wrong conclusions.  :dash: