Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs working hours  (Read 1864 times)

johnnyboy61

Apologies if this has been discussed before. Whiling away some time and was reading through the thread "slow at the minute, or just me?" on that forum which I suppose could be described as our photographic negative. Lots of complaints that they are very quiet during the day and fuck me if they don't get loads of calls when they are shutting shop at 5.30pm.

Sorry ladies, but if you are in a service industry you have to be prepared to work when your customers are a available. During the day most of them are earning the cash with which they pay you for your time. It's like a restaurant shutting during the evening and then complaining of lack of customers. The popular ones will always be busy of course, and you regularly see complaints on here from members who are unable to book the current UKP Darlings. But as for the others, don't moan about dusty phones, look at the reasons why. Anyone else think the same?

Offline nigel4498

Think some of them are on zero hours contracts.  :D  :D  :D

Offline Punting Valley

Yea not everyone can get out of work during day time on weekdays. Evening and weekends would work better for many punters. I get why some girls don't want work late but not working weekends that I can't figure out why :unknown:

broksonic

It is amazing the amount of WG that do not work on a Saturday .   I guess they think that every punter can get out of work during the day to come and see them

chasb61

Don't you think that they might have lives other than the working one?

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is pretty much what I was thinking, I don't want to be in my cab 24/7 and I am sure they don't want to be on their backs 24/7, a pretty young pro$$ie should be able to get a good living by working 20 hours a week.    :hi:

johnnyboy61

Yes, but Jimmy would you sit on the rank at an airport knowing that the last plane for the day had landed hours ago? I don't expect then to work 24/7, but the ones who complain of dusty phones during the day, and then think that it's bad luck that the punters start ringing when they knock off work need to think again. The ones who are busy aren't the ones moaning, they can suit themselves and still make a good living. I'm guessing that self-employed cab drivers alone cannot keep all of the prossies in business that want to work Mon-Fri 11-5?

Offline Roth

You are not a fluffy are you chasb61?   :unknown:

There's a lot of us that have to work weekends or parts of weekends.   :thumbsdown:  Drivers, shop workers, rail workers, restaurant workers, pub workers, emergency services, building society and bank workers etc. 

So why shouldn't  prossies work weekends and take a day off in the week IF they want the cash but the time off.  :unknown:  The operative word is IF.  The hardworking ones do, the lazy prossies can't be arsed.    If they can't be bothered then fuck em as the hard weekend workers will make the cash.  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

I'm retired and luckily I can punt any day of the week and I have never had the need to punt weekends but I can fully understand the frustration of some punters re pro$$ie hours.
Think a lot of it is down to the way they work.
 Quite a lot work away from their own area for obvious reasons in rented rooms, serviced apartments and hotels and then go home at weekends.
Perhaps we should start a campaign with the slogan, "Punts for punters 24/7"

Offline Jimmyredcab

So why shouldn't  prossies work weekends and take a day off in the week .

Some don't have to work weekends --------------- a good example would be Michelle Independant, when she lived in Chingford she only worked Monday to Friday and appeared to earn a good living.
I have to work Friday and Saturday nights, I would rather not.      :hi:

Offline Roth

Fortunately in Bristol there are a few decent prossies who work Saturdays and Sundays.  :cool: :D :thumbsup:

Offline sushi

I would assume many have families and can't work weekends and evenings, some have a civvie job and prossie on the side. They may need to work around the kids school and term times, not all prossies can work full time including evenings and weekends even if they want to.

Offline anonyorks

Must come down to supply and demand. I imagine WG's make most of their money during the day anyway and tend to get more time wasters on a night so that's why they work when they do.

Offline Roth

Must come down to supply and demand. I imagine WG's make most of their money during the day anyway and tend to get more time wasters on a night so that's why they work when they do.

Probably but they can also earn during the day on Sat or Sun.  :unknown:

broksonic

I think some may work on a Saturday, If you give them plenty of notice

Tjkooker

Some don't have to work weekends --------------- a good example would be Michelle Independant, when she lived in Chingford she only worked Monday to Friday and appeared to earn a good living.
I have to work Friday and Saturday nights, I would rather not.      :hi:

Is that not the prossie Snake8 was trying to tell us was destitute in his own guess what I know way?

Offline Anadin

It sucks when they don't work weekends or late nights but they can choose their hours and money isn't everything so if they make enough doing limited hours I understand. I too would do limited hours if I could get away with it.

johnnyboy61

As the OP I would just like to point out that I have no issues with girls working hours to suit their lifestyles, but I think that it is a little rich for some to complain of a lack of clients when they work in a service industry.

Good luck to the girls who can command premium prices and don't have to work as many hours as the rest of us; like footballers and ballerinas, their careers are short and they should make hay whilst the sun shines. It's the dusty phone brigade who complain that punters want to see them when they knock off for the day. The solution seems obvious!

broksonic

I wonder if that's why my reverse booking for a Saturday evening has go 0 bids .  I am offering £150 for an outcall to a hotel.  My request is only asking for a Vanilla service with a bit of light spanking.