Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any squirter s in plymouth  (Read 1401 times)

Offline pauly carp

Love to have a girl that squirts

Offline pauly carp

I seen her the other week need to go back and have some more fun with her

Offline Ed Ward

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ed Ward

Sorry, didn’t realise the search facility was clearly non functional,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sassy Louisa brought no matching results. Your lazy posting is your problem not mine

Offline rudolph hucker

Sassy Louisa brought no matching results. Your lazy posting is your problem not mine

Lazy posting??  :unknown:
All I did was type in sassylouisa into the box at the top right hand side of this page and  :dash: 13 entries just popped up, 4 of which are reviews. Isn't that amazing, a search option on a website - whatever next - online payments perhaps?
If you can't work out how to use this website, ask admin, half wit.

Offline pauly carp

I only asked if anyone squirts lol

Offline Ed Ward

Lazy posting??  :unknown:
All I did was type in sassylouisa into the box at the top right hand side of this page and  :dash: 13 entries just popped up, 4 of which are reviews. Isn't that amazing, a search option on a website - whatever next - online payments perhaps?
If you can't work out how to use this website, ask admin, half wit.

Your original post had them spaced out, try searching that and it brings up nothing. Members can't be expected to search every variant of what someone else posts because they either can't get the username right, or can't be bothered to post a link.

You don't appear very bright, Brexit voter I guess.

Offline rudolph hucker

Your original post had them spaced out, try searching that and it brings up nothing. Members can't be expected to search every variant of what someone else posts because they either can't get the username right, or can't be bothered to post a link.

You don't appear very bright, Brexit voter I guess.

You've got me bang to rights! Anymore hilarity you care to share? Given the fact you have supposedly seen girls in Plymouth & followed up punts with reviews, I assumed (obviously wrongly) that you used Adultwork as your source, it doesn't take a genius such as yourself to ''search every variant of what someone else posts'', just a modicum of common sense.
'Sassy Louisa' is what I and some other punters refer to her as, 'SassyLouisa' was her punting moniker.
I'll be sure to explain more thoroughly next time so as not to tax your brain too much.

Offline rudolph hucker

I apologise in advance as this sort of information will probably blow your mind completely Ed, but SassyLouisa, Sassy Louisa et al., has changed her profile name to the following:

Offline pauly carp

She can blue me then squirt all over me yummie

luv2tung

I apologise in advance as this sort of information will probably blow your mind completely Ed, but SassyLouisa, Sassy Louisa et al., has changed her profile name to the following:

This thread has made my week lol. Yes SassyLouisa has changed her name to Louisa Smith now.  Had a punt with her a while ago and was excellent

Offline Ed Ward

For someone with 1600 posts and 38 reviews you don't seem very adept and what would be considered good forum etiquette. You also seem quite angry, considering you get laid so much I'd have assumed you'd be quite chilled but maybe not.

Just think, if you'd posted a link on the first or 2nd reply you wouldn't have wasted your time on someone that couldn't give two fucks what you think lol.

Offline rudolph hucker

For someone with 1600 posts and 38 reviews you don't seem very adept and what would be considered good forum etiquette. You also seem quite angry, considering you get laid so much I'd have assumed you'd be quite chilled but maybe not.

Just think, if you'd posted a link on the first or 2nd reply you wouldn't have wasted your time on someone that couldn't give two fucks what you think lol.

Oops  :hi: that's why you replied then, because you couldn't two fucks??   :sarcastic:

Anyhow, I've found another squirter you may be interested in, and in Plymouth too!

Keep the one liners coming though, I've got all the time in the world to 'waste'  :cry: :cry:

vw

For someone with 1600 posts and 38 reviews you don't seem very adept and what would be considered good forum etiquette.

I bet you have good coprophagia etiquette too .   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:52:37 am by vw »