Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: found my GF cheating on me a month ago - want some catharsis  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Lostartist3d

as title suggests, found my gf cheating on me about a month ago - the relationship as short as it was is dead and we have departed company, however i am still feeling just that little bit resentful, used and taken for a complete ride, and i feel like i need to get just that little bit of catharsis out of my system to help move on with my life.

looking for an incall in the north london area, can anyone suggest someone as a first time punter who would be a welcoming revenge fuck? (i know its not quite revenge but you know what i mean) about £150-£200 phr

yes - i know i can just search it on AW and yes, i am - just wanted to see if i could spark up any personal recommendations

cheers

FlyingBreadMan

as title suggests, found my gf cheating on me about a month ago - the relationship as short as it was is dead and we have departed company, however i am still feeling just that little bit resentful, used and taken for a complete ride, and i feel like i need to get just that little bit of catharsis out of my system to help move on with my life.

looking for an incall in the north london area, can anyone suggest someone as a first time punter who would be a welcoming revenge fuck? (i know its not quite revenge but you know what i mean) about £150-£200 phr

yes - i know i can just search it on AW and yes, i am - just wanted to see if i could spark up any personal recommendations

cheers
Absolutely!

Wait here, we'll instruct our expert team to get you that fuck you so badly need.

Results will be PM'ed to you shortly.

vw

for revenge fuck her mate or sister

for a good punt read reviews.   :hi:

Offline Lostartist3d

good suggestion and very tempted, but im not evil, i just want to take this negative energy and expel it as many times in a hungry slut as i can in the time given hahaha....

also - cant quite tell if that was total sarcasm or not from the fella above but if not then yeah that would be fucking awesome

FlyingBreadMan

good suggestion and very tempted, but im not evil, i just want to take this negative energy and expel it as many times in a hungry slut as i can in the time given hahaha....

also - cant quite tell if that was total sarcasm or not from the fella above but if not then yeah that would be fucking awesome

Sorry...It was...Actually best you read the revieWs and pick one closest to you.

Offline Lostartist3d

Sorry...It was...Actually best you read the revieWs and pick one closest to you.

lol figured as much. well thanks for the advice il just keep doing that then

vw

lol figured as much. well thanks for the advice il just keep doing that then

Start here is the best bet

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Are you sure the WG is going to provide catharsis or will it lead to Punter's Alienation?

Careful my friend
  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

So.... another totally random scenario just pops up out of the blue. Are we all on some reality gameshow or some big fucking social experiment to see how punters react to varying stimuli? Maybe I'm just too cynical.

OP - may I suggest you do a reverse booking and lay it out for the ladies that you've never done this before, you're emotionally distraught, need someone to unload all your negative energy on during a hard fuck, and tell them there's a chance you'll breakdown in the middle of the punt. I'm sure there will be a mad scramble to secure your booking.

Is this really the way you want to deal with it? Are you sure this will help you? As an alternative, maybe find something positive to take your mind off things - go do some volunteering work, climb a mountain, talk to a friend, whatever works for you.

If you do go ahead, at least be conscious that, whilst the WG is providing a paid-for service (and well paid at those rates), she's still a person and she's not the one who fucked you over. And of course, you should leave a review.

Offline misterali

Really? You're going to complain about your cheating GF to a forum where 90% of its members are technically cheating?

Please a review of your cheating ex-GF. Maybe it may help some punters in future :hi:

Offline bhudda

So.... another totally random scenario just pops up out of the blue. Are we all on some reality gameshow or some big fucking social experiment to see how punters react to varying stimuli? Maybe I'm just too cynical.

OP - may I suggest you do a reverse booking and lay it out for the ladies that you've never done this before, you're emotionally distraught, need someone to unload all your negative energy on during a hard fuck, and tell them there's a chance you'll breakdown in the middle of the punt. I'm sure there will be a mad scramble to secure your booking.

Is this really the way you want to deal with it? Are you sure this will help you? As an alternative, maybe find something positive to take your mind off things - go do some volunteering work, climb a mountain, talk to a friend, whatever works for you.

If you do go ahead, at least be conscious that, whilst the WG is providing a paid-for service (and well paid at those rates), she's still a person and she's not the one who fucked you over. And of course, you should leave a review.

Much better to slowly get very drunk listening to sloppy love songs then pass out half way thru a wank ...

Offline LLPunting

You should have stayed silent and just let the replies roll.  I could almost convince myself you're not a troll with the first posting,  But your humour in subsequent replies and the fact you've been registered since April last year makes me think you've been a potential cheater and a troll for quite a while, pre-dating any GF who cheated on you.

BUT, if you really are on the level then if she's still with the man she cheated with I'd say hire a girl to fuck him.

Offline PleadInsanity

Much better to slowly get very drunk listening to sloppy love songs then pass out half way thru a wank ...

:lol: :lol: You can then wake up and carry on where you left off :D

Offline webpunter

Is anyone thinking what i am ?  :dash:

Robbiebucks

Is anyone thinking what i am ?  :dash:

It’s half term somewhere in the world?

Online Jonestown

it won't work because she ripped your heart out with glee, at no cost to herself, whist you are going to pay £200 to a whore, and guess what, neither woman is going to a toss about you, I can guarantee you will feel like shit afterwards, maybe not immediately, it might take a few days to sink in, but you will.

the best revenge is living a good life, go and find yourself a better girlfriend, the hotter the better.

Offline MilleMiglia

Some serious melancholy from north of the border:

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

I'm sure the posh schools have elaborate & expensive trips
Like to the galapogos islands
So have to break up early to allow but a few days with mummy & daddy - after being bum fucked all term

Then when Tarquin or Henrietta are back & at some BBQ they bollocks on
Let me tell you about my trip.  Now where should i start ??
Answer = somewhere towards the end !!

Offline myothernameis

Tell her to join Ukp and we can all have a laugh, and if she up to it, a fuck as well

Online boardyhell

great ,bit of advice to new members with  thin skins,don't post on here
great replies lads

Offline Rocket Scientist

great ,bit of advice to new members with  thin skins,don't post on here
great replies lads

Indeed. UKP is not for the faint hearted. Oprah Winfrey is not in the house

Offline asianfun

it won't work because she ripped your heart out with glee, at no cost to herself, whist you are going to pay £200 to a whore, and guess what, neither woman is going to a toss about you, I can guarantee you will feel like shit afterwards, maybe not immediately, it might take a few days to sink in, but you will.

the best revenge is living a good life, go and find yourself a better girlfriend, the hotter the better.

This is the best advice you have had on this post. I have done what you are planning on doing. It doesn't help. Wish I had sound advice like Jonestown is giving you. I actually ended up talking to the WG's about my ex which is a waste of time and many are happy to listen whilst the clock is ticking while the professional few will tell you to shutup and fuck. You walk away with a shit punt, 200\250 less in your pocket and feeling worse. Then the whole thing starts over and you look for the next one hoping to fulfill the pain you have.

Best advice: stop giving a fuck about her (which will happen eventually), go out and enjoy dating with no strings and save a shit load of cash. When you get horny and need to take the edge off, hire a WG. If your gf wants you back, tell her it will cost her a threesome and she's paying and dump her anyway once you've had it