Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian -Isha @London  (Read 1289 times)

kumarsen

was browsing through some Indian girls in London and happened to see this profile.

External Link/Members Only

Very tempted seeing the photo and the write-up.Conviniently igonred the fact that her profile is not a verified one  :)

So decided to book her on last thursday. Sent a text asking about the availbility .. no reply hence thought will give her a call again no reply... So thought of sending her an e-mail asking for an hour booking via AW mailing and did that...No reply but got something back saying sorry she was not free ..fair enough !. She then mailed she can see me on monday eve for an hour.

So thought of booking her on monday for an hour in the eve and sent her a mail on sunday itself.Surprisinlgy she sent me a reply on monday saying that she changed the policy and will not see any client who doesnt have an AW positive feedback...

I was like what the fuck ... she could have said the same thing when I tried for a booking on thursday itself than making me waiting for 3 days and playing e-mail ping pong...

yeah now I realized its me whom to be blamed for trying to book a girl who's profile is not a verified one  :rolleyes:

Btw anyone has seen this lady ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

kumarsen

I have taken a screenshot of the e-mail communications I had .. but I am not able to attach this  :(