Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with short hair  (Read 1459 times)

Offline conny

Its such a strange thing to search in adultwork (you can select short hair in the interview section but its a mixed bag) but I really do have a strong attraction to girls with short hair.

Inna Naughty's pics (External Link/Members Only) are a great example of the sort of look that really gets me in the mood. Sadly she doesnt offer french kissing and is currently on holiday.

Would anyone have any other recommendations for girl's with a similar appearance?

I know Lilly Hart is well reviewed  and fits the criteria ( External Link/Members Only) but I have been unlucky in lining up my schedule with hers so I was wondering if there are any other recommendations?

Offline SamLP

Offline the lurker

I asked the same question a while back and got the same answer, Bianca is a good punt, I didn't review because she left her old place in NW11 but I should do it now she is back. Sam (or anyone) is that definitely her in Bow, and not a sold on profile?

Edit I'm a liar I did review her.

will-ow

She's got short black hair

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 Seeing her Wednesday so can let you know if she's worth it or not!

Offline SamLP

I asked the same question a while back and got the same answer, Bianca is a good punt, I didn't review because she left her old place in NW11 but I should do it now she is back. Sam (or anyone) is that definitely her in Bow, and not a sold on profile?

Edit I'm a liar I did review her.

I haven't seen her since she moved locations but that's her. I'm not surprised she moved, the GG flat had declined with a very terrible maid, poor service and some girls offering bb. I liked punting with Bianca and would see her if she were closer. Bow is a trek for me.

Offline the lurker

Well I know that is her in the pics but has anyone seen her in Bow to confirm it isnt a sold on profile? Like you Sam it is out of my way. Too far to toftt.