Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scorps1 lincoln  (Read 537 times)

Offline Paulpunting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enjoyed round 1 so much went back for round 2 and it was just as good. Only 30 minutes this time as I was pushed for time. Last time I had an hour so this time no messing about, in to the clean safe house and into her bedroom. Financial side sorted and got naked. Owo is excellent, great technique and enjoyed, returned the pleasure and tasted her gorgeous sweet tight pussy, fingers in it and her arse whilst I worked her clit and she gets very wet. Mac on, sex missionary, her on top then finished doggy with my thumb in her arse.
Shower, clean towels and a smile. Happy days again. Recommended 100% service with enthusiasm and a smile. A lot of the working girls could learn from her!
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline HailWood

Paul, pleased you had another good time with her. Might have been better to update your original thread than post a second review of the same WG so close to the last one and where the service hasn't changed. I don't think anything suspicious but others might.

Offline Paulpunting

Ah sorry good point. Can Administrators join them please. My bad, apologies forum :hi:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by: