Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know of any punts around the headingley area (Leeds)  (Read 2325 times)

Offline youngandfun

Hello,

As the title says i'm  interested to know if anyone knows of anyone around the headingley area?

any leads would be appreciated

cheers people

Danny86

Not tried personally, but she seems to get great reviews, and she is hot as hell.

If you go for it be sure to leave a review and give a bit back to the forum :)

External Link/Members Only

NEGaz

Try using the aw postcode search. I'm sure it will show plenty

bod666

Tania is in the city centre by one of the ibis hotels - not anywhere near Headingley.

I've seen her a couple of times - she looks amazing, very pretty girl, and she does provide a good service... for a Romanian!  So you get no kissing and some ok sex. She's definitely one of the prettier girls i've seen in Leeds but i can't really recommend her unless you don't like the gfe.

Isn't RudeRuby near Headingley? Ish?

Offline youngandfun

she does look good but I would prefer the gfe experience tbh.

rude ruby? ill take a look :)

Offline costa

Ruderuby is close'ish but I'd say a about 3-5 mile she says she does out calls , but my experience with her was poor - average looks , no kissing , very robotic , way over priced for the service provided , anal no longer an opinion . I would say body is nice though . Seen on 2 occasions .... There was a blonde former so called student in that area her name will come back to me just can't remember at the minute - does have quite a few tatts . I can picture her profile just can't remember her name

justfornow

Offline costa

Just for now - no dosnt ring a bell that , think she said she was from Nottingham studying in Leeds , it's one off those things that's bugging me its in my head just can't remember her bloody name . But was headingley area. Early 20 with face pics think 150 an hour though

justfornow

I know it's not going to be a helpful post but if op is based in headingley it's a probably about 30 minute bus ride from city centre. Just book one of positively reviewed independent girls and make the trip...you know it's worth it.

No point saving few quid on a bus ticket just to blow 100 on a shit punt. Go to city centre as a lot of good wgs are based out there.

Offline costa

sorry looked through AW because her name was bugging me cant find it or her profile (14 pages) but this was the first time ive really looked through aw in about 9 months Jesus theres plenty to go at, I normally just see 2 regulars out of ease really . there is a search option were you can put a postcode in so that may help you.

Justanotheruser

Ruderuby is close'ish but I'd say a about 3-5 mile she says she does out calls , but my experience with her was poor - average looks , no kissing , very robotic , way over priced for the service provided , anal no longer an opinion . I would say body is nice though . Seen on 2 occasions .... There was a blonde former so called student in that area her name will come back to me just can't remember at the minute - does have quite a few tatts . I can picture her profile just can't remember her name

Maybe you're thinking of External Link/Members Only

Offline costa

Maybe you're thinking of External Link/Members Only

Bingo that's the lady - sure she was in the headingley area , weirdly I've shown more interest than the geeza who started all this .

Offline ISTS2005

Grace Star was in the Headingly area a while ago but not seen sight nor sign of her for a year or two. Great tits. Anyone know what happened with her?

Offline youngandfun

cheers guys the link to SashaNaked seems pretty good to me may consider it :)

justfornow

cheers guys the link to SashaNaked seems pretty good to me may consider it :)

please leave a review if you do i'm curious about that girl myself

Offline youngandfun

no problem if i end up going for her ill leave a review